Who's Excited!!!

Options
I just wanted to share with you all, I am SO excited for the New Year and new challenges!! ONEDERLAND HERE WE COME!!

Replies

• Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I am. I am so looking forward to 2012 being the best year of my life.
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    Me too!! I am really so happy to make healthy changes in my life, I can't wait to get to onederland!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share with you all, I am SO excited for the New Year and new challenges!! ONEDERLAND HERE WE COME!!

I love the idea of onderland! here we come!

Denise
  • dlmadeja
    dlmadeja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to start this!! I want to look good for summer and I'm starting to train for my marathons this year so I'm pumped!! Good luck everyone :D
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am really excited for this challenge! My mom bought my daughter a season pass to an amusement/water park and I want to look good in my swim suit! I am 32 from Michigan. Nice to meet you all!!! Add me!!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    I am really excited for this challenge! My mom bought my daughter a season pass to an amusement/water park and I want to look good in my swim suit! I am 32 from Michigan. Nice to meet you all!!! Add me!!

swimsuits are definitely a great motivator!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'am Excited TODAY.......Especially from top of the mountain prospective.....being that today is day2 for me, its when I get down I will need you guys to help me love me push me cheer me Believe in me!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am seeing numbers on my scale I haven't seen in over 30 years so excitement builds and urges me on.