Here it is... spreadsheet for the next 6.5 weeeks.

Options
moxette
moxette Posts: 104 Member
Paste this link in your brower... It is an public excel document to track our progress as a group.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amcp4hY-tV-XdFZseFBXbHcyM0dKTEZ1d0pxNkdsZUE

Add your name in the "username" section (you can create an anonymous username if you like). I have entered a reference person "Jsmith" so you can see what you need to enter. Enter your start weight and waist circumference today. Be sure to log your food and exercise all week and next Saturday/Sunday you will enter your calories burned during exercise and total water for the week.

Rules:
-If you miss more than a week of logging in this, you'll be taken off the challenge for not participating.
-On the spreadsheet only update your water and calories burned each week .
-Make sure you're respectful to your fellow team mates and encourage and support them.
-Have fun! Good luck and use this page to motivate yourself your teammates and keep us posted on progress, struggles and workout and food ideas.

Replies

• kcogs
    kcogs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Logging in Wed. Still celebrating, trying to get home or something like that! Not near a proper scale or long enough tape measure. Stay tuned!:devil:
  • bemusic
    bemusic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay! Onward and upward!
  • cltaylor80
    cltaylor80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was late to add my info I was working off my phone due to being snowed in Rapid:) I am ready for a challenge