10lb Challenge!! Can you do it....?

Options
CiciPorcayo
CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
Okay so the new year is coming up. January 1st is this sunday, I am very excited for a number of reasons. Mainly cause it's a new start to a new year and I will turn 21 in January. But enough about me!! Ladies, it is about us. Our baby weight and baby bodies that honestly did not leave us very... well Sexy! & I know we wanna be sexy, we see these girls on the magazines, when we go to the malls.... in commercials... all fit and in shape able to wear whatever! Lets be honest with ourselves though. Some are born that way and stay that way.., Others, like us.. have to work for it. Blood sweat and tears but in the end it is worth it because we deserve the body we get in the end... we didn't just get LUCKY!......

So now my challenge to you all... 10lbs in 3 months. I know 3 months doesn't seem like a long enough time. But it is, 3 and a half lbs a month is very doable! It may take work. a lot of it and definetly not be easy but I know we can do it... and if we can reach our goal of 10lbs by March, 2012 imagine what we can accomplish by summertime.? Feel free to lose more than 10lbs. and if you only have a little to lose feel free to just meet the 10lbs. There are rules however!
- No diet pills (we won't know you take em but you will....)
- No surgery.. which who is really gonna do that for 10lbs lol
- Have fun and if you can't do it, no big deal just keep pushing and do your best!

This challenger will start Jan. 1st, and end March 30th (which is a friday.) That gives us average of 88 days to slim down 10lbs
We will weight in, Jan 1st, Jan 16th. Feb. 1st, Feb 16th, Mar. 1st and finally Mar. 30th.

Good Luck and hope you all try!!

Replies

• whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    im in girl im already in another challenge group by February so hopefully i will have it prior to that lol and yes it is very hard so far i have been pushing to work out every day whether at home or at the gym so we will see i have a weigh in on Thursday so lets hope and your new pic make up is soooo pretty btw and good luck to all of us mommies i feel we deserve it and i believe this year will be the year we get it done ,,, and @ cici i just turned 21 fair warning i looked up some of the drinks ... ridiculous for diet so when you go out that day try to eat super lean and protien to stay full and healthy and so you wont go over your goal...
  • yobeck
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new to the group, but I know I'm ready to FINALLY lose my baby weight (my daughter is six...lol). It's tough working full time and having an husband who is trying to gain weight, but I can do this! Thanks for the challenge idea...sounds like fun!
    13683502.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Bring it on!
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    I'm in :))
  • rheims30
    Options
    I'm new and need the motivation..
  • Abott715
    Options
    I 'm in and ready to lose the baby weight! I have had it for 19 years and I am so done with it. I will be cheating just a little bit though. I am delivering this month with baby number four. But still, I will not count that weight! I want to look like I did???? I never liked the way I looked so I can look any way I want to. Great challenge, thanks!
  • Abott715
    Options
    You can do it! Take one bite at a time and record EVERYTHING you put in your mouth. Make friends on this program and keep positive. Talk it out with others and let them help you too!
  • steffy1724
    steffy1724 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • E11eLu
    E11eLu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am so in! My youngest is 4 and I have still got loads of the baby weight still hanging around lol. I lost a lot of motivation over the last few weeks and Im now set to get going again!
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a little late joining in, but I would still like to do this. I have done really well this month but I still want to drop quite a bit more weight. So I am not going to count the weight I lost for January, but start as of today and try to lose at least 10 pounds by the end of March.

16131171.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • rachellewis00
    rachellewis00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My daughter pulled out the pictures of my husband and I on our wedding day. I wanted to cry when I saw how skinny I was and realizing that I currently can't fit into what I considered my "fat" clothes. So I'm in!!!
  • pinkstarr
    Options
    I'm in! I just joined the 10 lb challenge for February but adding a 3 month challenge certainly wouldn't hurt. I hope to lose more than 10 lbs by March but 10 would be a great start :)
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group but I'm in! Hopefully I can do it!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    hey when we starting this