NO SCALE for 2012<<<<<WEIGH IN DAY!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
OK...Ladies..and Gent...

Not sure how the mix up got to Saturday New Yrs Eve we are doing the weigh in but NO...It is January 1st 2012...I have that in the Summary when I started the Challenge..So Please do not get on the scale tomorrow...NOW if you want to get on at 12:01a.m. on Jan 1st then you can....BUT PLEASE do not get on the scale tomorrow December 31st!....

Replies

• Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    LMAO:bigsmile: I think me and GG decided it was Sunday morning..We are kinda off on our days cuz of vacation but Sunday morning gotcha:wink:
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Got it :noway:
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I wonder out of the challengers who will have seen the most lost in pounds or inches from not weighing in often. I know for me when i weighed in, like every other day lol, if i gained i get all crazy and burn 2000 calories the next day. Hmmmmm lol
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year pals, I'm excited and ready to start my day right. I've dropped 8lbs and lost 3 inches. Go me.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Well I made it to 2012 to weigh-in and my last weigh-in was 119.4 and today is 123.0! I went out of town for my bday and ate plenty so i expected that things would come out this way. I am smiling into the new year because I am gonna reach my goal weight within 30 days. Congrats to all who made their goal, got close to their goal, or surpassed their goals! Let's rock 2012:drinker:
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ok my weight on 11/16 was 176, my weight as of today is 169! Yaay that was 7lbs lost! I was hoping for 10lbs, but I will take that 7!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I was looking to maintain...and I did! When we started I was at 110.4, weighed in this morning at 100.0!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Sunday AM, even tho I was a little hesitant due to TOM & eating A LOT the last couple weeks & not being able to workout like I usually do due to busting my ankle... Butt... I was 148 when this Challenge started, and I was 147.6 yesterday!! Now I know I've also been focusing on building more muscle & burning fat & thanx to the 6W6P Challenge, I lost a few inches there, so I KNOW there have been some significant changes in the last couple months!!

Looking forward to ROCKIN this 2012 into Gear!! And my focus is no longer the scale, it is muscle, LOTS OF MUSCLE :wink:

Cheers to NY'12 :drinker: Wishing you ALL a FANTASTIC one :flowerforyou:
  • queenlashona
    queenlashona Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Sunday morning. Down 4.7 pounds since last weigh on 11/24. Down at least two inches. Truly grateful for loss since I had my birthday celebration during this time.