JANUARY 1st CHECK IN!

Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
Hope everyone had a great NYE last night! Personally, I'm starting off the year working on the house and cleaning!

How is everyone else?

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    We had a great night last night! We stayed in and had a steak dinner and a Dexter marathon. At 11:50 we got up, turned on the tv to the local countdown, poured a little ginger ale (we're not drinking due to meds) and danced the last couple of the songs on the tv. At 10 seconds to midnight we stepped on the balcony, lit sparklers and toasted and an awesome little makeout session!!! It was awesome!

And I had a 'coma' day today. I slept until 3! I do it once in awhile and I needed it. I seem to be fighting to stay away on these meds so it was awesome :)

Now it's time for brunch/almost supper! LOL

Are we weighing in tomorrow??
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    We slept through my alarm and din't make it to church! Oops!

I still plan to weigh in tomorrow...not looking forward to it because I think I gained a lb or two, but I'm going to stick to my plan! And hopefully that plan leads to dropping the lbs!
  • jalara
    Options
    I know the feeling. I was told that for my blood work tomorrow that I had to have sodium and lots of water today - so I had a high sodium breakfast and now I'm working on water. Who knows how that will translate to the scale tomorrow?!!?
  • Lynnhilaire
    Options
    Glad you had a good new year! I don't know about the rest of you but I do feel like I am eating less with ww. What do you have your Mfp loss per week set as?
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Jalara---I'm still trying to rid my house of Christmas candy...specifically Hershey Kisses with almonds. Oy.

Lynnhilaire-I have mine set for 1.5 lb loss per week. It gives me enough calories to not feel like I'm starving.
  • jalara
    Options
    IMR - Can you have hubby hide them on you? Out of sight out of mind?

I am craving a quasedilla! But I only ate breakfast at 430....pm! Should I? Or should I not?
  • 13sharon13
    13sharon13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Barely under points and calories for today but am craving hot buttered popcorn. Grrrr..................
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Quiet New Years Eve in with hubby...we were both snoozing away by 1030pm. I tried so hard to stay awake... :smile:

Under points today...that is rare for me but I will take it. Went hiking today, it was beautiful, 65 degrees and sunny (not usually this warm this time of year)

I have my weight loss set at 2 pounds a week. I usually earn 300-600 calories in exercise daily so I usually am within range on MFP. If I wasn't exercising as much I would probably have it set at 1 pound per week. I eat between 1400 and 1600 calories daily as to not starve. My daily points are 29.

I weigh in on Saturdays so good luck at the scales everyone!
  • jalara
    Options
    So I was 59 calories over, but a full 10 points over. So over on both counts so I rate my day as a Needs Improvement :ohwell:

The 1 tbsp of pesto I had was 4 points - wow!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Jalara- That is crazy how different the points and calories are now!!! 59 calories should only be a 1-4(at most) point difference if we were using old Points!!! I have only been doing the MFP thing, my brain had been doing old points for about a decade so the "new" points they started last year had me all confused!!! Keep logging and you will do great!! Think about what you ate last year compared to today...much better, right??? :)
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! I started tracking again today.. I've taken the last 2 weeks off which is bad but I gained 2.6 during this time which really put things into perspective. I cannot do this on my own. I cannot just think I can eat what I want and when I want and lose weight.

I am determined to get back on track though!!! I've already planned out most of my lunches this week.

On NYE we went to a small party with friends and toasted at midnight after learning how to play poker. It was nice but plenty of high calorie drinks and appetizers.

Heres to a new us for 2012!