W4 D3

ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
Making it through another week ... woot!

Replies

• mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    I think I am caught up ! this is all I have managed to do 16,18,13,13 set 5 should have been min 20 I maxed out @13 Sucksssssssssss:explode:
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    I got mine in, again, barely...29, 33, 29, 29, 40 ( max barely) = 160 push ups! I might need to move to column 2 to make it throughout these last two weeks. Exhaustion Test on Sunday :)
  • W4 D3 done for me! Again, I did it AFTER JM Killer Buns and Thighs, and find it easier that way.

Maxed out at 30
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Today was the LAST DAY for me. I did Week 6, Day 3... took me a few extra days to get there but I did it! And I ended with the most push ups I've ever been able to do in one fell swoop - 50!

This has been a great experience and I'm so glad I did it. I never thought I'd be able to say I could do more than 20 push ups at a time.

Mel
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Today was the LAST DAY for me. I did Week 6, Day 3... took me a few extra days to get there but I did it! And I ended with the most push ups I've ever been able to do in one fell swoop - 50!

This has been a great experience and I'm so glad I did it. I never thought I'd be able to say I could do more than 20 push ups at a time.

Mel

That's really awesome. Congrats!
  • mommajdawg
    Congrats All you STRONG PUSH UP GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am behind but still trying !
  • mommajdawg
    Done maxed out @13 I was happy with that moving on:angry::explode:
  • mommajdawg

Mel

That's really awesome. Congrats! STRONG 50 Way to go !
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Thanks ladies!!! Keep it up. You'll get there!