**** Attention***** Cut Off for Biggest Loser 12 wk Challen

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
OK!!!! What can I say....you guys are awesome!!! We now have 90 pp in this 12 week challenge!!! I am sooo excited!!!! Unfortunately, I am going to have to put a cut off. I can handle up to 100 pp in this challenge Reason for this is that I have to create and maintain a spreadsheet for all of us and I am afraid that if I take on too many pp, I will not be able to do it properly. By tomorrow morning, I will post all the members that are officially in the challenge.

If you do not make the cut.....PLEASE continue to post on here...we need all your support!!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• shawn_johnson
    Options
    Name: Shawn

About Me: I'm a 28 year old School administrator. My weight has dramatically increased over the last several years--and the weight below is the highest I have ever weighed. I'm clearly in need of changes to secure my health and well-being. As the result of my last physical, I am in need of some major changes. I respond well to accountability and I'm looking forward to seeing our progress!!!!

Current weight: 337.4

12 Week Goal: 300
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, my name is Carmen and starting wt. 360.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Name: Shawn

About Me: I'm a 28 year old School administrator. My weight has dramatically increased over the last several years--and the weight below is the highest I have ever weighed. I'm clearly in need of changes to secure my health and well-being. As the result of my last physical, I am in need of some major changes. I respond well to accountability and I'm looking forward to seeing our progress!!!!

Current weight: 337.4

12 Week Goal: 300

I have added you to the challenge!!!! Welcome!!!!!!! and Good Luck!!!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I would like to join, my name is Carmen and starting wt. 360.

I have added you to the challenge! Welcome and Good Luck Carmen!!!!!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Congrats Shawn and Carmen. Welcome to the challenge. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    May I ask how you are determining who gets to be in the challenge and who doesnt?
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    May I ask how you are determining who gets to be in the challenge and who doesnt?

I am cutting it off at 100 or last entry tonight ......whichever comes first. We are currently at 95 participants. I will post the official list tomorrow of all the participants, the group breakdowns and more info! Good Luck!!!!!!
  • boxnchic
    boxnchic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in if I still can....let me know...

Angela, starting weight 274
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    If there is still room I'd like to join the challenge.

Lindsay, current weight 199.6
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to join in on this, any room left?
    My starting weight was 372, down 43 lbs now to 329... many more to go, first goal is to break that 300 mark.
    Is this one of the hardcore groups? I work full time and a father to a 13th month old so I don't have lots of time
    to be doing actual marathon challenges. I'm looking for something more manageable and realistic.
    Let me know. thanks!
  • tgunk
    tgunk Posts: 15
    Options
    HI Pam! My name is Tracy and I would like to join your group. My sister emailed me from Colorado after she joined this morning and encouraged me to join with her. I'm checking to see if you still have room. I'm at my highest weight ever right now at 251.5lbs.
    I feel awful at this weight and just went in for a physical last week. Dr. says I would feel much better if I took off some weight sooo.... I hope you have room in your group for me. Thanks
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    Hi - I'm Louis! ... would love to join if there is still room. My current weight is 222.4 lbs.
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in if I still can....let me know...

Angela, starting weight 274

Welcome Angela! you are in! Pam will add you to the challenge!
  • jomom2
    Options
    If there is still room I'd like to join the challenge.

Lindsay, current weight 199.6

Welcome and Good luck! Pam will add your name to the challenge.
  • jomom2
    Options
    Hi I'd love to join in on this, any room left?
    My starting weight was 372, down 43 lbs now to 329... many more to go, first goal is to break that 300 mark.
    Is this one of the hardcore groups? I work full time and a father to a 13th month old so I don't have lots of time
    to be doing actual marathon challenges. I'm looking for something more manageable and realistic.
    Let me know. thanks!

Welcome to the Challenge! Don't worry this is not a harcore group at all :smile: Pam will add you to the challenge.
  • jomom2
    Options
    HI Pam! My name is Tracy and I would like to join your group. My sister emailed me from Colorado after she joined this morning and encouraged me to join with her. I'm checking to see if you still have room. I'm at my highest weight ever right now at 251.5lbs.
    I feel awful at this weight and just went in for a physical last week. Dr. says I would feel much better if I took off some weight sooo.... I hope you have room in your group for me. Thanks

Welcome Tracy! thats great that you and your sister will be joining us!! I am also doing the challenge with my sister :smile: Pam will add you to the challenge!
  • jomom2
    Options
    Hi - I'm Louis! ... would love to join if there is still room. My current weight is 222.4 lbs.

Hi Louis! welcome to our challenge! Pam will add you to the spreadsheet :smile:
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Challenge! Don't worry this is not a harcore group at all :smile: Pam will add you to the challenge.

Sounds good! Looking forward to it!
  • Losing4sure
    Losing4sure Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can you let me know if I made the cut? I posted on here the other day
  • jomom2
    Options
    Can you let me know if I made the cut? I posted on here the other day
    Yes! you are in. Everyone who posted their information made the cut :smile: