Week 2 Jillian Shred & Shed

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Excellence-1.jpg

Good Day to YOU!!

As we are pushing through this workout in the Last week of 2011 I want to remind you all that you are Women of Excellence in all you do remember that you are one of a kind and that make you excellent just by GOD Design for you...Knowing that you are doing this for yourself and giving it 110% is a great example of being Excellent! We often challenge ourselves so that we can have the benefits of this lifestyle..No missing out on it..cause it was placed here for us to make it a WONDERFUL LIFE...Continue pushing, supporting and offering new suggestion so that we shock this body and sculpt it to our likings...I appreciate each one of you and thanks for the all around love you display not only for yourself but for others...

Welcome those that are just starting...NO worries You got this!! LOVE YA...

STEPH

Replies

• Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I did level 1 and 1/2 of level 2 on yesterday!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey steph this workout is real challenging that's not only about burning calories but it's all about form and focus!
    thanks again for this work out challenge!

I did week 1 approx 35min. today also incorporated stationary bike for 40 minutes.
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Aright ladies I did both levels this morning and OMGGGGGGGGGG JM has worked the stank outta me lmbo!!!! But i feel great... have a wonderful day.. And lets do this
  • juma4474
    juma4474 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try my new DVD out tonight for the first time. I even think the hubby said he was going to do it with me, so we'll see how this goes. I'm excited!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I did did level 1 yesterday and today will try to do both levels:frown: We got this!!!!!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Dang yall all having fun and I cant start til monday I cant wait im gone get it in
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I will start week 2 next week because I decided to stay in NC with the family. My husband did get me Jillians Kettle Bells DVD and I will be testing it out :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hey everybody! I did levels 1&2 today. Rough workout but I am nobody's quitter. We got this!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Level 1& 2 together is a killer but I love a challenge so bring it on "Killian":noway: Just a heads up if you do both levels it is 78 minutes long so if you workout in the morning before work, school, etc you may want to leave some time for that since Jillian states that this is a 60 minute workout for both levels...Jillian is always off on her times by like 5-15 minutes lol and yes I count every minute:laugh:
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just completed Week 2 Day 2 level 1 and it just as challenging as the first time I did it. I love this workout and look forward to doing it again tomorrow. Be encouraged everyone because the end comes before you know it.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I completed Week 2 Day 1 on Monday. Haven't been able to workout since, but will do Day 2 tomorrow. I did Level 2 and it was a killer! Hoping to do a week of Level 2 then do the last 4 weeks of both Level 1 and 2, but not for sure due to the time it will take. I workout before work and I noticed Level 2 was quite a bit longer than Level 1. Everyone have a great Wednesday.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Level 1& 2 together is a killer but I love a challenge so bring it on "Killian":noway: Just a heads up if you do both levels it is 78 minutes long so if you workout in the morning before work, school, etc you may want to leave some time for that since Jillian states that this is a 60 minute workout for both levels...Jillian is always off on her times by like 5-15 minutes lol and yes I count every minute:laugh:

Thanks for sharing. I noticed Level 2 was longer than 30 minutes and was wondering how long it took to do both Levels.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Well I am still enjoying Level 1...but I suppose that I will step it up a knotch come Friday and do both levels...

KEEP IN MIND...Next week which is Week 3...We are to do both Level 1 and 2 combined..ALL WEEK..and then go to Level 2 by itself...GoldenGirl and I thought this was a good idea to keep it interesting....You guys are doing great..

I completed Week2/Day3 today....
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Week 2 day 3 complete;)
    Level 2 done today!!! Kicked my butt..
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Level 1 week 2 day one completed
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2 Level 2 complete. :smile: This level kills my arms! Everyone have a great day
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Okay, I haven't checked in here for a while but I did Week 2, day 2 today and I'm still going strong!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Completed day 4 today!! Cardio for the next few days.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3 complete. I did really bad this week only getting in 3 days, but plan on doing both levels next week. :smile:
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Ony 3 days left til I move onto week 3. It's a bit challenging for me so I'm still on level 1. I love how she incorporates the weights tho, its my fav part . Plus I'm doing kick boxing and or taebo most days.