Fit and Fab 2012

Options
Looking forward to reaching a 10 pound weight loss by February 2 pounds down over New Years weekend. Going on a girls weekend in February and would love to be down 10 when I step into the jacuzzi!

Replies

• rachelthomas217
    Options
    MEEEE too!! finally holding myself accountable for all the snacking i do.
  • hey_jackie19
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!! I'm in with you guys!
  • lheath2382
    lheath2382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to join! Hoping being a part of a group will help me to maintain my focus and not falter. I'm ready!
  • ddamore
    ddamore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been having a hard time commiting to a diet. I have 10 more lbs to get rid of my baby weight and then an additional 5 to go after that. I'm going to Disney in March and will be at my goal weight by then.. with a little help from my friends ;-)
  • JFMelody
    JFMelody Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I gave myself a goal of 10 pound weight loss by beginning of February then another 10 by beginning of March. I'm going on a caribbean cruise for a week (March 10-17) and I need to do this. I already bought my bikinis, lol!!!! Let's help each other out!!
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Im in too!!!! i started my "journey" September 1st and am down 27lbs, so by Feb 14th I would like to be down another 10 or more. My goal is to be down atleast 55 by July - it's my 10 year high school reunion!!!!!!!! ツ
  • LatinaPris
    LatinaPris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This will be my first real group that I've joined. Hoping that I can lose the weight. My daughter is 2 and I haven't completely lost all my weight like I should have. will see how this goes. I'd just like to be back to my average weight it just seems harder now. Hope to meet stronger people than me to get this done.. :smile:
  • soozship
    soozship Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!! Let's do this! Feeling like a slacker after the holidays, and ready to re-commit!
  • happychic
    happychic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in...let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I want in....what do i have to do next?
  • kezzavee
    kezzavee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in too :):smile:
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would totally love to do this. I'm looking for anything that will kick my butt into my wedding dress! COUNT ME IN!!
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!! Let's do this! Feeling like a slacker after the holidays, and ready to re-commit!

Girl you aren't the only one!!! Now that I'm officially in a group...its GO TIME!!! :oD
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna add me as a friend as well....GO FOR IT!!!!! I am rebuilding my friend/support group on here and I am ready to rock!
  • vdlomas
    vdlomas Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm in... need a challenge need to get rid of 20 lbs...
  • larat71
    larat71 Posts: 60
    Options
    Can't wait!!! I started this journey in September and I am down almost 20 lbs so far!!! My goal for the last 10 that i want to lose is February 1st, so this is great!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • Newweigh2live
    Options
    Just joined MFP and I want to lose 20-30 pounds by the end of March (spring break-Hawaii), this will definitely help me. I'm in!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yay,,,,,,,,I am excited to be a part of this. I fell off the wagon over the holidays and am ready to get back on!!!!!
  • tiffanyxox88
    Options
    Losing 10lbs sounds so easy, Its hard but its worth the fight its going to give me.. LETS DO THIS
  • jennzza
    Options
    Count me in! I want to lose the last of the weight I put on from twin pregnancy. Have around 15lbs left to lose!