Fit and Fab 2012

Options
2»

Replies

• go4itjoanna
    go4itjoanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ohhh fun! my first group. I lost track of everything here in december and really need a push to get back in order. I am going on vacation with my hubby to be and our now 11 month son end of feb and we are getting married end of june. I would like to have lost 15 pounds by the feb 25 and I want to have lost 30 pounds by June 1. So I need all the motivation and support I get! Hope I can motivate you as well. lets do this!
  • mrspetrosian
    mrspetrosian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I used MyFitnessPal before I got pregnant and was actively losing weight when we decided to try and get pregnant. Luckily, I only gained 6 lbs while pregnant and I've lost that (but I also had gestational diabetes) and now I want to lose my PRE-BABY weight!

10 lbs by Feb 1st is probably a little much for me (I know my body), but I should be able to get really close!

If anyone wants to add me, feel free to and we can build a support system for each other :)
  • datwood07
    Options
    I have been looking at soooo many groups! This one is the first to make me sit up and want to join! I really feel like this group will be motivating! I'm completely in!
  • Nana2527
    Nana2527 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!! I am fairly new to MFP and this is my first group as well and I am looking forward to all the support we can give one another. I would like to lose a total of 25 lbs but 10 by February would be awesome.

LET'S GET THIS STARTED!
  • klb16
    klb16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Really want to do this challenge and accomplish it!! Did well before my holiday back in September last year and failed to get back into the gym and just ate lots of rubbish! So from today it changes!!
  • luvlydhea
    Options
    Count me in, I really need to lose weight.
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have lost 35 pounds so far and I have 18 to get to my goal! I am so in! Good luck everyone! Let's crush the 10 pounds and then some!!!!
  • tokpara
    Options
    I was on my way with adding MFP and a consistent exercise plan....then came the holidays and BOOM...I am back where I started again! Just like *THAT*!
    I want to join and get the motivation I need...thanks for creating!
  • JeccaLauren
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP and I am very excited for the 10lb challenge.
    I, like many, lacked all self control this Holiday season and need to recommit and regroup.
    Thank you for the opportunity to work with amazing people!
  • kmac_12
    Options
    Yes I'm in too! Was pretty good over the holidays and actually lost weight. I have another 20lbs or so to go to reach my goal. 10lbs by Feb would be fantastic. Here's to shedding pounds!
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I have recently stashed my scales up in the attic to curtail myself from jumping on it daily; so a weekly (Sunday) weigh-in works a treat for me.
  • anneli80
    Options
    Count me in!
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    I'm in......bring it!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, I have somehow magically gained 10 lbs over the holidays (or something like that...)
    Either way, I need to get back to it. I miss feeling healthy! Plus my birthday is February, so I'm ready to rumble :)
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I would love to lose 10 lbs, but I know that's not likely since mfp says I can only lose 1.6 per week, so in 4 weeks, that's 6.4 lbs, but I will try for as much as possible!!! I want to be in the 140s so badly!!
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • delmeldi
    Options
    I'M IN......hope all you ladies dont mind a gentleman joining this group....my wife will be joining this group also toight or tomorrow...
    goal is 10lbs by february first, and down 50 by july 4th....heading to disney
  • debikay55
    debikay55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have never tryed any one to talk to when trying to lose weight so here WE GO !
  • debikay55
    debikay55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im going to disney in aprl :) Good luck have a great time :)