Weekly Meal Planner

Options
I created a weekly meal plan template for the Insanity meals, which include 3 meals and two snacks. I didn't add any of the meals since we all have different preference but there are spaces where you can add them. If you would like the template, I'm more than willing to share it with you guys

Replies

• Finallyfit1976
    Finallyfit1976 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thank you Shelly, I would appreciate if you send me the template, I will start a new round of Insanity this Monday , do you like to share the insane journey with me?
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I would love to see the template. I'm not sure how much of the Insanity diet I will be following, but maybe I will give it a try.
  • shellym27
    Options
    Hey guys, I was trying to find a way that I could have sent it through here but i can't attach any files. The only way I can think of is sending it by email. If you guys have another way, please let me know.

Summergreen48: I'm not following the Insanity meal plan completely but I wanted to create a meal planner so that way I know what I'm going to eat head of time.

nohamahmoud: I was thinking of starting it on Sun but we could still share the journey through this group. :)
  • dancer4life627
    dancer4life627 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in seeing the template you planned out!
  • rn134good
    Options
    yeah you can send me that template if you feel like it as well. :)
  • shellym27
    Options
    If you guys send me your email address, I can send it.I have tired sending it through here but I can't.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'd definitely would like to see the planner you made. I'll inbox you my email address.
  • NeeNee15
    NeeNee15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can change your diary to have the 5 meals like in the book but just pre-input in your phone or online.