May 2012 bride

Options
DianaV86
DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
Hello!

My name is Diana and I am getting married on May 19th.....4 1/2 months to go!

Joined myfitnesspal to help me track my calories so I can lose a few pounds and tone up for the big day!

Replies

• jessicaloubell
    jessicaloubell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! Me too! How funny!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married May 5th. I need to lose 22 pounds.
  • kristen_sample
    Options
    Me too!! :) Im so excited!!
  • lorification
    lorification Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lori and I'm getting married on May 26.

I'm resistant to setting a weight loss goal for my wedding day because I'm afraid that once the wedding is over, I'll stop working as hard to lose weight. Instead, I have a longer term goal of trying to eat healthier and lose the weight I've packed on over the past 5 years... a goal that will take me more than the 4 1/2 months between now and my wedding day.

That being said, planning a wedding comes with its own set of stressors, so that's why I'm joining this group. Good luck to you all!!
  • cms304
    cms304 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm getting married on May 6! Congrats ladies, and good luck!
  • misselk
    misselk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm May 27th! So excited, getting so close!
  • lorification
    lorification Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm May 26 :)
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm getting married on May 19th also! I can't believe it is almost already February! I have so much to do in the next 3.5 months...

I joined MFP to lose about 30-40 lbs before the wedding. I HATED every dress I tried on but had to order one because I'm 6'1" and it takes 18 weeks to make a dress with an additional 4"... Wasn't planning on buying my dress until the end of Fe. but I didn't have a choice. I'm hoping I can lose enough weight to have my dress taken in and hoping I will actually like how I look in it!!...
  • JammiRee
    Options
    I'm a May 26'er too :)
    Getting VERY excited!
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Diana and I am getting married on May 19th.....4 1/2 months to go!

Joined myfitnesspal to help me track my calories so I can lose a few pounds and tone up for the big day!

My name is Sarah, I'm getting married on May 19th as well!! Also joined to lose for the big day! Just one more size to go to fit into my dress and I'm hoping to lose enough to get alterations!

Congrats to all of you and good luck with all of your goals!!
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am a May 19th bride as well! I need to lose a few pounds to fit in my dress and hopefully if it needs altered, it will be taking it in, not out!!!