Chilly Temps...What's ur drink of choice?

Options
xxPeppaxx
xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
I find it tough to chug water when its colder...what is your drink of choice?

I am in CT and it was single digits this morning...I love the cold weather but its messing with my water MOJO!!!

Replies

• ddamore
    ddamore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I usually start the day off with some tea, no cream 1 sugar packet. I feel the hot helps to curb my appetite plus warms me up :) I find it hard drinking in general though. I have to make a concious effort to drink. I keep a bottle of water in front of me and force myself to take sips all day long.
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I always make sure I have 2 20oz bottles filled with water and sitting on the counter top (or my 32oz bottle at work). That way, the water gets to room temperature. I love my water at room temperature. I can't drink much when it's too cold.

My other drink of choice is tea. I found green tea that's flavored (blueberry green tea and pomegranate green tea) at my local Wegmans store and it is SOOOOOO GOOD!
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That Blueberry Tea sounds good!
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    when im cold i drink hot chocolate with coffee in it. I really like my coffee but i like it with waaaaayyyy too much cream and sugar in it so i found that if i drink hot chocolate and add the coffee to that then i dont have to add anything else. other than that in the morning its pretty much water for the rest of the day.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hot tea any tea works for me but lately my tea of choice is Jasmine or Pomegranate.
  • debikay55
    debikay55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My hot coffie then i haft to make my self drink water .i dont drink enough doc says i run dehydrated all the time i dont care for tea wish i did
  • shanaevans84
    Options
    Coffee with fat free creamer and Splenda or hot tea with splenda but I drink water mostly but I also like it room temperature.