Favorite Quotes?

Options
I'm totally a quote person...I enjoy reading them and laughing, crying, learning from them...whatever!! Soooo anybody have any favs? I just read one last night that descibes me to a T- my husband is always teasing me for my ridiculous optimism.
"Technically the glass is never half empty- whatever portion of the glass that is missing water is still full of air. So the glass is always full!!!"

Replies

• MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ""It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    "What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP, *****!"

-Rick James
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ""It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
    Oh I LOVE this one!!! Never read it before - thanks for sharing:)
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"
    Ralph waldo Emerson

"Remember if you ever need a helping hand! You'll find one at the End of your arm?.... As you grow older you Will discover you have two Hands. One for helping yourself, and the other for helping others."
    Audrey Hepburn
  • theresabugx
    theresabugx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    "the only constant in life is change" -forget who said it
  • branflake5
    Options
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." ~Marilyn Monroe~

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~Lao Tzu~

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." ~George Edward Woodberry~

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." ~unknown~

"Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness, laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change." ~unknown~
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh I LOVE that Marilyn Monroe one!!!!!!!!!!