Recipes

Options
I added some raw recipes in the database!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Diantha44
    Options
    Recipe Box

Raw Onion-Flax Bread
    If you love raw food but "miss" bread or crackers-this recipe is for you!

Veggie Cakes
    Welcome to tasty raw foods! Try this scrumptious allergy free raw burger!

coconut walnut fudge
    This is the easiest no bake fudge you could ever make!

banana-flax cookies/bread (raw vegan)
    Raw vegans will love these "cookies" a a treat or base to a morning breakfast. Dehydrate to your preference.
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great, thanks for adding them! I've been meaning to try onion bread for years and I never have. Maybe this weekend!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    how does one get to the recipe database?
  • pjgjnfl
    pjgjnfl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    how does one get to the recipe database?

Yes, how??
  • Diantha44
    Options
    You get to the recipe database in the food tab.....I think it says "database" even :wink:
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    You get to the recipe database in the food tab.....I think it says "database" even :wink:
    do I sense some sarcasm here ;) thanks I look forward to checking it out!
  • SilverVCC
    Options
    hi all, I'm Melissa, the resident newbie :) I'm looking to go vegan/high raw this year. I have been a vegetarian for just over 5 years now and I feel ready to take the next step to wellness.

I was intrigued by the names of the recipes mentioned, but I believe (though I'm not 100% sure) that this recipe databank might just be individual rather than communal. again, I just don't know. I couldn't find them. it asked me instead if I wanted to submit a recipe - nope, I wanna find some!

at any rate, I simply entered the name of the onion cracker one, and found a really good site with recipes, so I'll begin there I think. anyway, good to make everyone's acquaintance. take care and have a good rest of the weekend.

best,
    Melissa
  • weaverfit
    weaverfit Posts: 124
    Options
    this morning's raw green smoothie -

BLEND: chard, romaine, banana, spinach 50/50 mix, bean sprouts, clover sprouts, dark cherries, water

:flowerforyou: