Valentines Day Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• pamelapeldo
    pamelapeldo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The water is going to be my biggest challenge but I have known that I need to increase my water intake for awhile now. This will help me be accountable :-)
  • schwendeburt
    Options
    Okay - I'll play. Water, not coffee. Water, not coffee. WATER, NOT COFFEE....eeek this is going to be my biggest challenge too. Going to Phoenix for a 1/2 marathon in March. Never run that far in my life. 40 in May. Dr says it's all harder after 40....so need to be healthier overall! Good luck everyone. This will be fun!!!
  • andi82801
    Options
    Sorry, have been out of town the past couple of days. I am definately IN!
  • moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    cousin (schwendenburt) you are WRONG for using me eating a cookie as your username photo!!!! I love it! ;-) Glad to have you as part of the group!
  • nolan77
    Options
    I am in too. I love the pic Sarah!
  • hockeydad1973
    hockeydad1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in too
  • traceyrick
    Options
    Wait for me...I'm in too!
  • jrreed1
    jrreed1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Late post, but I'm in.
  • bemusic
    bemusic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For all the non water-drinkers... Here is something that helps make water easier to drink... Liquid stevia drops with flavors!

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/sb-liquid-stevia

My bf uses these all the time and they are amazing! I was totally shocked when I tried hers. She was using the chocolate drops at the time, and her water tasted like a chocolate bar!

I personally think these are much tastier than the Mio drops I've tried. (I'm not a big nutrasweet person)
  • loomiswatergirl
    Options
    The water is lot tougher than I thought!! Here is to a better week this week!!!