Your Diet can be cleaned up in stages

Options
You don't need to be drastic. Start by dropping added sugar and candy form the diet, then reduce all calorie dense snacks, such as chocolate. Next remove potato and corn chips, cakes, cookies, and butter. Get all the junk foods out. Once you have a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, poultry, lean meat, fish, and skim milk products, you can carry on the gradual reduction of overall junk calories consumed while still keeping a balanced food intake.

Maximize Your Life!

Replies

• CoopsQueen
    CoopsQueen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Very good info and sounds like a great way to start to a healthier diet, thank you :happy:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group. I started clean eating about 3 weeks and 5 days ago and am down 7.3 pounds with 16.1 more pounds to go! Almost down 35 pounds overall.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You are right small steps works.
    I think the first thing to do is remove the shizz from the house. I gave away bags and bags of cereals, pasta, meal base sachets, corn chips,cans of soup - eww, just looking back at that kinda stuff makes me wonder what I was thinking.
    I told the uni student who I gave it to that i feel bad giving it to her as it's so bad, but she was happy to take it - ( struggling student)
    I've learned how to make my own stock form bones, I don't buy frozen, canned or packaged food now.
    My family is so much better off for the changes. I used to think I was pretty good, but I had no idea what was lurking in those "foods".
    Drop weight, gain energy and health!