Grapes

Options
Is it just me or does grapes get stuck? OUCH!!!!!

Replies

• Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I really don't do much fruit. Today I tried a tangerine and that worked. I tend to focus so much more on protein cuz it keeps me full much longer.
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'm fine with grapes, other times I can't even eat one. I think it is the skins that get me.
  • boundtorise
    Options
    Thank you for the replies....thought I was crazy for a minute. Once I thought about it, I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've tried to eat grapes since my surgery in July.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    So far so good with grapes - although my preference is to have my grapes crushed, fermented and served from a bottle. Lol.
  • wendy2317
    Options
    cut then in half
    wendy
  • mlreidrn
    mlreidrn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lol....im only 4-5 months out so i havent done any fruits yet
  • Randomness74
    Randomness74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    skin the grapes..when i was a kid i hated the skin
  • Yeah, I haven't even had grapes yet. I try to stay away from fruit carbs. Because I can't seem to stay away from other carbs.
  • Lisaizme
    Options
    Might try scuppernongs or muscadine grapes.. those grapes have thick skins (wait.. keep reading) and you squeeze the softer insides into your mouth and throw away the tough skin. At least that's the way I eat them.

Berries are lowest in sugars of all fruits. Blue, Straw, Black, Rasp.. all berries are a better choice when it comes to the amount of sugar.