GREEN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
GREEN TEAM PARTICIPANTS (25) ARE AS FOLLOWS:

USERNAME / NAME / STARTING WEIGHT

JANABANANAKIN/ JANA/ 255,0

THEDOMESTICHI/ CARLA/ 254,3 TEAM CAPTAIN(GREEN TEAM)

ENDSEND511/ HANNAH/ 254,0

TGUNK /TRACY/ 251,5

PITAWINGNUT/ JENNIE/ 250,0

KELLEYGRRL/ KELLEY /248,5

VOLSCHICK96/ MELINDA/ 245,0

PATTYARCHULET /PATTY /242,0

TERIHADDAD/ TERI/ 240,0

OKIEWORKOUT /MONITA/ 239,4

JL3MOM /JAIME/ 237,0

JMG48/ JACKI / 236,0

TIDDLYJINX /SHARA /236,0

VESSD1 /VESNA /236,0

GETTINFIT29/ / 235,0

MINEICALYNN/ MONEICA /232,0

KRESCINE /BRIDGET /230,6

LIGHTENINGLYN /LYNN/ 230,5

SDAILEY4/ SHEILA /229,0

KKENNY0146/ KRISTEN/ 228,0

SB0795/ SONYA /225,0

NGWARAI/ LOUIS /222,4

MISSUSJENNYB /JENNIFER/ 221,5

KATHPEARCE / 221,0

MANDYMESSY/ AMANDA /220,5

Good Luck GREEN Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Green Team Where are you?
  • volschick96
    volschick96 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    LETS GO GREEN!!!! :happy:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Bring on the CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    LET'S DO THIS !!!
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So who all is doing good on the water challenge today???

Me I'm failing at it :/
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    I got myself a 24 oz water bottle today - I was skeptical at first, but it works really well ... just fill up twice a day and sip from it throughout the day - before you know it, you've had 8 cups. Maybe you can try that.
  • vessd1
    vessd1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, i think I am doing good. mmmmm..what helps me is by drinking one glass early in the morning to start the day, and one before every meal, or snack.... :)
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi Green Team!!!! :bigsmile: I am really looking forward to shedding lbs!!! We are all in this together. We are all going to have good days (those are the fun ones) and we are all going to have those other days. :cry: No matter what....we will have to be there for each other...Right???? :wink: LET'S DO THIS!!! I am going to start working on friending my team, please feel free to friend me.
  • JL3mom
    JL3mom Posts: 48
    Options
    I just got finished working out with bob on the biggest loser Xbox kinect ! He kicked my butt!
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Let's do this green team! Feel free to friend me if you wish, the more friends the merrier.
  • endsend511
    endsend511 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello my Fellow Green Team. Water challenge, is going well but then i always have a bottle of watter next to me so I've always been pretty good with drinking water. Lets do it thing
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi green team! Good luck on the water challenge. I started drinking my 8 glasses over a year ago and now i don't even think about it. I always have a glass off water with me. I start with 16 oz first thing in the morning while taking my vitamins.

Just wondering who our team leader is?

Go Green!
  • kelleygrrl
    Options
    I've been doing well with the water, but it's the workouts that have been killing me!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Doing great on the water! Go Green team!
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello Green Team - It's your friendly captain here. :bigsmile:

I am so excited! I am sorry to be so late in coming to the thread but today has been really crazy busy. I took the kids to school, did my workout, got ready for a doc appointment, did that, ran errands, then went to pick up meds. Only, I found out after being there 45 minutes they had misplaced them and were just getting started! Another 30 minutes later, I was finally free and had to dash straight to the school to pick up my youngest (5 year old girl). Then home to meet my teens after school. It took me until almost 9 to finally get to my laptop (I was using to my phone to accept friend requests, but I am still learning to use the phone so I am not too good at writing messages, etc.).

I look forward to working with you all. I think I sent all of you a friend request, but if I somehow missed you just friend me. :wink:

Together we can do this!! I finished up water at 56 oz today, so not too bad. I'll still drink a little more before bed so I might hit 64.. On to tomorrow!!

Go GREEN!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Good morning Green Team!! Let's do this. Drink your water today and burn those calories.:happy:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hello Green Team - It's your friendly captain here. :bigsmile:

I am so excited! I am sorry to be so late in coming to the thread but today has been really crazy busy. I took the kids to school, did my workout, got ready for a doc appointment, did that, ran errands, then went to pick up meds. Only, I found out after being there 45 minutes they had misplaced them and were just getting started! Another 30 minutes later, I was finally free and had to dash straight to the school to pick up my youngest (5 year old girl). Then home to meet my teens after school. It took me until almost 9 to finally get to my laptop (I was using to my phone to accept friend requests, but I am still learning to use the phone so I am not too good at writing messages, etc.).

I look forward to working with you all. I think I sent all of you a friend request, but if I somehow missed you just friend me. :wink:

Together we can do this!! I finished up water at 56 oz today, so not too bad. I'll still drink a little more before bed so I might hit 64.. On to tomorrow!!

Go GREEN!!!
    Are we gonna have daily or weekly challenges?
  • LighteningLynn
    Options
    Our team leader is: Carla (THEDOMESTICHICK)

GO GREEN....TEAM!!!! :D
  • LighteningLynn
    Options
    I have been meeting the water challenge. Are any of my green team - fitbitters?

Go Green
    Go Lean
    Let's do our part
    and beat those other teams!!!!!!

YEAH GREEN TEAM :bigsmile:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I have been meeting the water challenge. Are any of my green team - fitbitters?

Go Green
    Go Lean
    Let's do our part
    and beat those other teams!!!!!!

YEAH GREEN TEAM :bigsmile:
    I like the team spirit!