Munchies?

Options
I need some ideas! Any ideas on how to curb the munchies? Or what are some good low-cal snacks that satisfy your cravings?

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mini Rice Cakes curb mine, or regular ones. I get the Aldi brand and they are caramel flavored- taste just like a cracker jack- and you can eat 8 minis for 60 calories. and a regular rice cake is around 50, I think. They always cure my munchies.
  • RubysMama23
    RubysMama23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Try popping some popcorn. I saw this on Dr. Oz and it blew my mind. Just throw a couple tablespoons of popcorn kernels in a brown paper bag (lunch sack) and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. And bam! You have air-popped popcorn. Squeeze some lemon juice on top and black pepper (my personal favorite). Hopefully this will help! Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    If I have a sweet tooth, usually apple slices to it. I usually go to Dominicks and get their bag of red and green apple slices. Honey nut cheerios is another one too.
  • DanielleKJames
    DanielleKJames Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas! My new found favorite that I thought I'd share: Peanut Butter Multi Grain Cheerios! So good!
  • k_gibbons
    Options
    special k cracker chips!! amazing
  • Chrissy4485
    Options
    I love salty snacks so my fave is Veggie Sticks...they have a few different kinds. These are pretty low cal for as much as you get and they taste like potato chips to me! I think you would find them down the health food isle. If you have a GFS they sell big bags of them. That could be dangerous though so usually I will buy one big bag and break them up in snack bags right away so I don't get tempted. Best of luck!
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    Melba toast with light Philly for me. 110 calories approximately but it feels like lots.
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Special K cracker chips and also keebler sea salt chips!