I want my life back!

Options
Lola1675
Lola1675 Posts: 15 Member
Today is my first day on the site. In 2010 I lost my job and was home for 6 months literally spending hours on my computer daily looking for a job. Thank God I found an amazing job and feel like positive things are coming my way. While I was off I got really depressed and didn't exercise at all. Gained weight! I was so depressed that I wasn't keeping a close eye on what I ate. I basically sat around depressed and took in calories but never burned any. I am ready to get my life back and love myself again. I want to not only lose the weight but be healthy on the inside as well. Lets go team!!!

Replies

• imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so with you Lola!
    Oddly enough, like you I just found the perfect job for me (starts on Jan. 30th). I was unemployed on and off for 2 years. I, like you, got depressed and didnt exercise period. I put on 35 lbs. After this last layoff, I vowed I would take advantage of the time and get in shape. I am starting to love myself again and look forward to be back to my friendly, fun-loving self as well as being a better wife.
    We can do this!
  • la_muy6e
    la_muy6e Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You both sound very motivated and so am I!! We can do this!! My goal is to drop 20 pounds, but I'd be more than happy with just dropping 10 :-). If we all push and support each other through here I'm certain we'll reach our goals!!! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!
  • teresaj0315
    teresaj0315 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~

I can't wait to get to know all of you and help support the cause ~ cause we need to lose weight and be our best! Happy 2012 ~ Let's get this party started!