RED TEAM WEEK 1 CHALLENGE

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
OK Red Team......are you ready for a Red Team Challenge????? Now don't forget that this is in addition to the General BL Challenge of drinking water!!!!!

The challenge for this week is to do 100 crunches per day!!! It may soun like a lot for some of us but if you break it down you can do 50 in the am 50 in the pm. Or get all 100 out of the way. If you can not do crunches (back issues) do squats or leg raises. But make your number 100 per day!!!! We can do this!!! let me know on here how you are doing!!!

ALSO.......AS SUGGESTED BY ONE OF OUR TEAM MATES, LET'S TAKE BEFORE PICS!!! tHIS WILL BE A GREAT WAY TO REMEMBER WHAT WE USED TO LOOK LIKE....BECAUSE THAT WILL ONLY BE A MEMORY!!!! IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE THE TRANSFORMATIONS AT THE END!!!!!!

Good Luck RED Team!!!!!!!!:smokin:

Replies

• justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Did 45 yesterday...whats 55 more? lol! :)
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge. I currently do not do any so this will be great for me! I like the picture thing also. When I get home tonight I will definately be doing that as well.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    well, i already had Abs on my workout plan for today, but was thinking more like 25...so I will have to kick it up! BTW great article in Jan issue of Oxygen mag, explaining loud & clear what eating sugar does to your body and your goals. I'm copying the photo and putting on my mirror!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Did 45 yesterday...whats 55 more? lol! :)

I like you way of thinking!!!! Go for it!!! Let us know how u did!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Awesome challenge. I currently do not do any so this will be great for me! I like the picture thing also. When I get home tonight I will definately be doing that as well.

I have not done any crunches in a while!!! So this is a challenge for me also!!! Good Luck!!! And smile pretty for the camera! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    well, i already had Abs on my workout plan for today, but was thinking more like 25...so I will have to kick it up! BTW great article in Jan issue of Oxygen mag, explaining loud & clear what eating sugar does to your body and your goals. I'm copying the photo and putting on my mirror!

You can add a few ,ore each day!!! Good job!!! I will look into the article, sounds interesting!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I'm in!

Cheers,
    Alsison

Awesome!!!! Let's do it!!!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to sort my stomach out - it's the last thing to go.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I'm in. I need to sort my stomach out - it's the last thing to go.

good job!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    OK RED Team!!! How are you guys doing with your challenge???? I just did my 100 crunches......and my abs say THANK YOU!!! LOL!!! Let's do this!!!! Don't forget to drink your water also!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    YES! Come on people! A 100 is NOTHING. There's a variety of different ways of doing crunches/set ups. For those of you just starting I suggest simple crunches, for those of you who gym often (I am talking about myself here as well) I say 100 crunches but alternate them in terms of difficulty, legs up, or even change them to set ups. Break em down. I don't do any crunches on my day to day routine so this is going to be a fantabulous challenge!!

GO TEAM RED!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    YES! Come on people! A 100 is NOTHING. There's a variety of different ways of doing crunches/set ups. For those of you just starting I suggest simple crunches, for those of you who gym often (I am talking about myself here as well) I say 100 crunches but alternate them in terms of difficulty, legs up, or even change them to set ups. Break em down. I don't do any crunches on my day to day routine so this is going to be a fantabulous challenge!!

GO TEAM RED!

You are right Rim...variety is GREAT!!!! Let me know how you do!
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Alright Im in lol I will go do 50 right now, 50 before bed :) plus water in between
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Abs work out? I like all the work out except abs. It's the hardest for me and probably I need it the most.
    But.. I have choice but to do it!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Alright Im in lol I will go do 50 right now, 50 before bed :) plus water in between

Glad to hear your in!!!! Go for it!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Abs work out? I like all the work out except abs. It's the hardest for me and probably I need it the most.
    But.. I have choice but to do it!

This will be a real challenge for most of us!!! Let's see how many of us complete the challenge everyday?? Let's do it!
  • Lirana
    Lirana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How do we post pictures?
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Red Team:

Found thison YOUTUBE for the crunches.....maybe helpful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgLCqqm79Fk
  • rainlover007
    Options