Introduce yourself

Options
put some stats about where your from or share your story, MAKE SOME FRIENDS

im 19, in college, I live in arkansas, Im awesome. my name's amanda, hey :)

Replies

• mbehr1983
    mbehr1983 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im 28, I live in Alabama. I have a beautifull 3 yr and need some help staying motivated.
  • brightblueeyes
    Options
    Hi! I'm Imogen from Scotland :) I'm 18 and at university :)
  • andshrinking
    andshrinking Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im 28, I live in Alabama. I have a beautifull 3 yr and need some help staying motivated.

I hope you aren't a crimson tide fan otherwise we've got problems
    haha
    all in good fun though :)
    your daughter is adorable btw
  • andshrinking
    andshrinking Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Imogen from Scotland :) I'm 18 and at university :)

WOAH scotland!? that's so cool.
    I went to high school in Japan. I miss it everyday
  • mbehr1983
    Options
    No not at all A fan work brought me down here. Thanks she is so rotten though
  • mbehr1983
    Options

I hope you aren't a crimson tide fan otherwise we've got problems
    haha
    all in good fun though :)
    your daughter is adorable btw
    No not at all A fan work brought me down here. Thanks she is so rotten though
  • brightblueeyes
    Options
    Haha that's so nice! Though Japan seems way more cool! One of the places I want to visit most! :)
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. Im 31 mother of 5 from Texas fixing to graduate in March really excited about it, my husband has a triathlon in April which is my third reason for wanting to get smaller by spring..
  • cantaloupepickled
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I live in Massachusetts, I am still in school ... at 25 it is getting old :laugh: ... but I am working on my PhD, and should be done this summer! I have two dogs and I'm glad to be in the group!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm Christina -- 35 from SC -- GO *kitten*!!!!! :happy:

Ready to make 2012 a great year!

Will weigh-ins be weekly on Mondays?
  • kimberjo1
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Kimber. I live in Denver, Colorado. I have 2 boys, and 2 step daughters in the house! I'm very busy! I work full time as well. I joined this group to keep me motivated, and to get to the gym. I haven't been doing anything, and need to start!! :)
  • mbehr1983
    Options
    Welcome to you all. Feel free to add me if you would like my support. I like weighing on Fris But thats just me
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Lee, I'm from Boston, 29 yrs old, a desk jocky, and I'm looking to lose around 25 lbs.
    Good luck everyone!

I love Monday weigh-ins! Great motivation through the weekend! Thanks Amanda, for putting this together!
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Tina, 44 , from Arkansas and wanting to lose 29 lbs :)
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am Dirk, I live near Portland, OR. I am looking to lose 80 this year. I love these type of challenges though. I ride a cube most of my day
  • anchiapp
    Options
    Hey hey!

My name is Agnes, I live in Florida, I'm 23 and I sit on my butt at work all day.. no fun. This is a great idea for a group! I just joined MFP so I'm hoping this will work for me. I want to lose 20lbs by spring. :)
  • divergrrl
    divergrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im Carolynn 37, I live in Northern NM. I lost my job recently due to medical reasons, so I have packed on extra lbs. (not to mention the holidays)!! Im going to Fiji to go diving in May, so I wanna drop at least 30lbs and strengthen my core for lugging around all my gear!! Im also a full time student in Instrumentation and Controls Technology.
  • marz1pan
    marz1pan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 25, live in Washington, and super ready to see some serious weight loss results.

Having to accept that it's what I eat that is hurting me, because I ran a half marathon last year and went on a 100 mile backpacking trip with very small changes, but if I eat calorie controlled for a month, Bam! Progress.
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm Katie, I'm 23 years old live in Wilmington, DE and work as a financial analyst

I've never really been SUPER overweight, but there has always been that little bit left that just wont ever go away. My perfect weight would be about 15lbs less than where I'm at right now.
  • losinit4me
    losinit4me Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am a 35 mom of 2 crazy kids, 12 and 9 plus a husband so I guess that makes it 3 kids hehe. I am totally looking forward to reaching my weight loss goals with the group. It will be awesome to be smaller by spring!!:flowerforyou: