Introduce yourself

Options

Replies

• themeiwant2b
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Alexa. I am 25 years old from Louisiana. I am married with 2 beautiful daughters. My goal right now is to lose 30 pounds! I just joined MFP today for organization, motivation, and accountability. I don't really have any friends on here yet, so if anyone would like to add me, that would be great! Looking forward to being smaller by spring!!!!
  • shannac254
    Options
    I've been on fitness pal for a while now but this is my first group I've joined :)
    My name is Shanna, I live in central texas with my awesome hubby and our 2 boys 7 and 2 years old. I am an accountant so I spend a lot of the day on my rump and even though I've already lost 20 lbs I am constantly looking for motivators to get those last 15-20 gone! Looking forward to this experience
  • GetFit2StayFit
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Denise from Newport News, Virginia. Single mom (42 yrs) with two boys (a senior in college and a senior in high school). I work a full-time job and a part-time job -- ugh! But you do what'cha gotta do to keep going. I had lost 25 lbs back in 2010/2011, but of course, LIFE HAPPENED + STRESS, and I gained it all back. NOW - I'm back on track and ready to do it again -- for the last time! Thanks for the support! I need it! I'm going to lose 25 lbs by May 1st! Whoooo!
  • Clynch171
    Clynch171 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Corrina, I am 25 and live in Cincinnati, OH. I have very sloooowly lost about 20 lbs and I have quite a bit of weight to lose still. Hoping to eliminate 15lbs by the end of March. Wish I was going to Hawaii too :)
  • Jasmin948
    Options
    Hi, Im CJ and I am from NYC. I don't have a fancy trip to go on but i like to be ready for bikini season 2012 ;) So I'm using MFP to lose 15 lbs. I refuse to be afraid of a teeny tiny red polka dot bikini anymore ! :D
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristine, and I am getting married in June 2012. I need to lose 40 pounds to get to my goal weight, but I want to lose 20 by the wedding. I've gained and lost the same 10 pounds a few times, so I'm really needing some good motivation.
  • Kina7381
    Kina7381 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My name is Karina and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am 30 years old and have a 4 year old daughter.

I started using MFP in September and lost about 10 lbs. I would like to lose another 15-20.

My weakness: I LOVEEEEEEE food =D
  • KelEScott
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kelly
    I'm hoping to be at LEAST half way to my goal by spring, if not further along. I've been married a little over a year and still kicking myself for not doing this BEFORE the wedding -hence the back fat wedding dress pick lol

CW 222.6
    SW 225
    GW 165 (or less)
    height 5"3/5

4151607.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My name is Samantha, or Sam for short. I am 19 and I have a son who is 20 months old. I am also in college major in Pharmacy. My main goal is to lose the 80 pounds I gained from pregnancy and about 20 more.
  • ooDeniseoo
    Options
    HI guys Denise here...i live in mass. i have 2 dogs that i love and the best bf in the world. i just joined mfp yesterday.
  • aimfocused
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Doga from Turkey, and having MS. I'm kind of a stress eater for 4 months, and gained 7kg :/ First, I need to get rid of this addiction, then lose weight, and I need motivation to go on.
  • michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!! PEOPLE! Im Michele!

Im a stay at home mommy of 2 girls, 11 and 13!
    I live in Denver Colorado, moved here from CALI last March and Gained too much weight because I think I missed home!

BUT Im ready to loose it!! Want to loose 30-35lbs by March 31 ( my bday) And 40-45 by May 24th when I get to see my best friend in Arizona!!
    YAY!
    Good luck everyone!!!!

HUGS!
  • omwtofit
    omwtofit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! My name is Elisah and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm 27, with 7 year old twins. Last Spring I'd lost 25lbs and after I met my new boo, all his treats to fancy new restaraunts, bars, bakeries, etc I've gained it all back. He says he can't see it, but my jeans sure can. But I'm ready to get my sexy back! So here's to all of us SMALLER by spring!!!! Best wishes everyone.
  • Freedom4Brooke
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm Brooke... I live in Dayton Ohio, turn 30 on Jan 17th, have 2 kids, a full time gas station job, and no sanity left :)
    I started my journey after hitting 395 while pregnant with my son (he just turned 10) and have been yo-yo loosing ever since.
    I'm looking forward to making new friends and need all the motivation I can get!
  • Kaytelynn000000
    Kaytelynn000000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey There!

My name is Katelyn, from Ontario, Canada! I am 25 years old, and about to turn 26 (less than 3 weeks!). I have two dogs, lead a pretty active lifestyle, but its time to get healthy!! Joined a gym in the new year, and feeling really motivated. Looking to keep that motivation going!!! Great to meet you all :)

10637307.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Linda. I am 32 and have a 3.5 year old little terror of a boy... I exaggerate, he really is a sweetheart, but today has been rough lol. I am a stay at home mom and a photographer. I joined a weightloss company in August called Herbal Magic ( Canadian company) and am down 37 lbs and 35 3/4 inches down so far with 47 left to go.

Feel free to add me!
  • Jo_Cole
    Jo_Cole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jo, I'm 24 from the UK, I used to be a size 10 - 12 and now I'm around a size 16. It's very uncomfortable to be this size and I find the weight I have gained around my stomach to be most uncomfortable. I'm hoping to go from 199lbs to 169lbs by April it's a tall order but I feel that a lot of this weight is excess, gained by eating INCREDIBLY badly for the past few years and hopefully I can shed it sensibly but quickly too.
  • E11eLu
    E11eLu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Rochelle, Im a mum of 3 and a student about to embark on a Masters of Public Health. I live in New Zealand and have decided its time to get serious about losing all the extra weight that I have gained over the last few years.
  • mrspoe06
    Options
    Hello, I am Christina from Champaign, IL. I am a wife and mother of 2. My youngest is 2 and will be 3 in February and I thought for sure I would have my weight off before she turned 3. I feel like this year there will be no more playing games, I am getting this weight off once and for all!! :)
  • mrspoe06
    Options
    Congrats, that is great...37 pounds! Keep up the great work and please share any special tips!