Who buys holiday gifts for their pets?

Options
Wuggums
Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
<---- I do, I do!! In fact, I believe the dog has more wrapped gifts under the tree than anyone else! Maxine will be getting some gourmet doggie treats, a stuffed reindeer, a treat puzzle, and some chew toys. She loves opening presents on Christmas morning! What are you getting for your furry friends this year?

Replies

• missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I don't normally get stuff for the pets, but there's a good chance there'll be a couple of extra nice treats coming their way, especially as we're not going to be in the house much on xmas day/boxing day.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Why, of COURSE! Mine got shiny new beds this year, so I had to let them have them early!! They'll get chew treats in their stockings for Christmas day!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    I bought my puppy and rottie a giant bone and split it with them. Then i bought some soft dog food which we normally never buy and gave it to them on Christmas. I buy them treats pretty much all the time. Especially Christmas. I also bought my kitty a soft fish meal.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My mother bought christmas stockings for my cats, which I've shared out amongst the cats and the ferrets. The ferrets get the hard toys with bells in, and the cats have been going crazy for the fabric cat nip toys. Everyone wins!
  • Lozzielol
    Options
    I buy holiday gifts, and gifts all year round! My three girls are spoilt rotten with toys and presents!
  • TyneeKitty
    Options
    I don't because you cant get holiday themed stuff for rats but i buy them favourite treats and new cage furniture
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I am executive assistant for a large dog walking company here in my area -- I buy presents for everyone's pets!! :)
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    We buy treats for our pets to put in their stockings. Not usually something under the tree for them, but we got our Chihuahua a Santa outfit this year. :) Pets are totally part of the family.
  • emilyedwards10
    Options
    Of course! their like our kids....this year i believe our girls got more presents than we bought for each other! haha
  • jenhaze
    jenhaze Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    of course I could type alot better right now if Sammy Cat wasn't on my keybuaord,lol.
    !
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Our three terriers have Christmas stockings that get filled with little toys, unique to each dogs tastes.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I always buy my Simon presents. He is my fur baby. I couldn't imagine my life without him. And what better way to show him than to shower him with gifts.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    But of course we dooo. I have spoiled ones. No humans.. But very spoiled Poms...
  • rockandroll87
    Options
    genrally my family gets the birds a honey stick and some rafia toys around christmas
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    But of course I do - we also buy presents for our grand dogs - they all so love the holiday season. My 14 year old blue healer won't stay out from under the tree - she is always trying to find her presents LOL:laugh: