Current Members as of 12/29/2011

kendernau
kendernau Posts: 155 Member
Everyone,

Based on the introductions and member list, the following users are the ones I have in the tracker. If I missed anyone, please post here, and I will add you. With 64 members to start, we are looking to burn 6.4 million calories next year, or the equivalent of over 1800 pounds of weight!

2011_4mygirls
Alexia40
alexisrenee84
Amberness89
Angelie28
annasgyal
AwesomeJobe
babiegerl730
babybluz33
babynew
Believeth64
bonyEm
Cdcaldwe
damifogg
dayylight
dustyhockeymom
EllieMo
fortunerose
futureSkinnyVi
gdr1976
hdelamore
hhicks74
hjohns65
jam1010
Jancinky
jaxnjosh
kbb124
kendernau
kferretti
Khamani
kizzym
kt14ec
libland
lombrica
ltillman
MaraDiaz
massept
melkadee
Mompanda4
nalfavi
ncwingnut71
NZblue
OkieWorkout
onlychasingsaf
OooLaurenooO
progue10
quinneya
REComplete17
reikri
rikorb
sagetracey
sara50lbs
SaraTN
slheitmann
Slove009
tag0829
tageekly
tbhoover
threeforagirl
tiddlyjinx
twirlytati
twiztedgrl69
waterwing
yolste07

Edit: Realized we had a number of group members who had not posted introductions, so added them to the list. We have two who said they were interested, but are not currently members of the group as well.

Replies

• LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    A little late getting here. Thanks for the reminder, Kendernau. I'm here, so please add me. Thanks again.

Leslie
  • "With 64 members to start, we are looking to burn 6.4 million calories next year, or the equivalent of over 1800 pounds of weight! "

Wow! that is awesome!
  • kendernau
    We are up to 73 people now, and a goal of 7,385,000 calories or the equivalent of 2,110 pounds, so we are now shooting for more than a ton!
  • Please add me to your group. Please and thank you :D
  • kendernau
    Don't worry - I have you on the list damenica. Just wanted to get a list out before the first tracker went up to be sure nobody was missing.
  • thanks!!!!!!!!!!1