THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE PARTICIPANT LIST!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• PattyArchuleta
    PattyArchuleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah Green! My lucky color! Hey Sis, we're on the same team. This team is going to be awesome! Let the challenge begin....
    Good luck everyone!

IRISH SISTERS ROCK !! LET''S WIN THIS THING!!!!! :)

GO GREEN :) GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Mandymessy
    Options
    Greean team lets all be "friends". Id love to all the support and see how everyone is doing!!
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOL If no one has tried making friends of everyone on their team yet you aren't allowed to friend more than 5 people in a 10 minute time frame :) Also, copying and pasting the names hasn't worked w/all the names on this list so it may take me a day or 2 to accomplish adding you all depending on my kiddos.
  • volschick96
    volschick96 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lets GO GREEN Team... feel free to add to me to your friends list... I will give you all the support I can! :flowerforyou:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Green Team members don't forget to post in our forum.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Happy losing everyone!!
  • bmcc2009
    Options
    WHOOP! Lets go red!! So excited to see how everyone does, good luck to all (esp RED!!)
  • deboraht1000
    deboraht1000 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feeling really positive as blue is my favorite colour and I'm in the blue team..............yipeeeeeee Come on you blues we can win this ;o)
  • marian723
    marian723 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone on BLUE team add me. GO BLUE!
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    GO RED TEAM!!!! XD Soooo EXCITED!!
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    GO GREEN.....TEAM!!!!! :wink: This is ever better than going on the BL TV show...we get to stay home with our families!!!! :happy: I am soooooo excited to do this! :bigsmile: Talk soon.
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    God, I LOVE team sports! Hey, TEAM RED, we. own. this.
    WOOT WOOT!
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop! I'm so ready for this. Red team is going to own! LOL! :) I better get off my booty and go for a jog! ;)

Jog??? RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! LOL!!! JK!!!! But I like your way of thinking!!!

Pam:wink:

I second that. WE RUN!
  • brittmg
    brittmg Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I wanna join :blushing:
    So I just have to wait for someone to drop out?
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I wanna join :blushing:
    So I just have to wait for someone to drop out?

Yes! I have a waiting list going....so please send me your info:

name, starting wgt, goal wgt for 12 wk challenge

Thanks Pam
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    YeeeHawww! Go RED Go!
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a newbie to my fitness pal and just joined this group. I have been reading the topics and I am wondering if you could help explain how this group will work for me and how I can join one of the teams? Thank you very much for your time!:)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a newbie to my fitness pal and just joined this group. I have been reading the topics and I am wondering if you could help explain how this group will work for me and how I can join one of the teams? Thank you very much for your time!:)

Hi and welcome to the group! I have sent you a message with some info! Please let me know if you do not receive the message. Thanks!

Pam :)
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    yeah, it's like the weeks after the final ones leave the ranch to work on their own! It's so much fun that I have to watch out or I'll sit at the computer and post and read instead of doing my cardio. Gotta go.....