RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have had all the water I was suppose to have and more. I am looking forward to whatever challenge you give us tomorrow Pam.
    I have one question, I am trying to get everyone added as a friend that is on our team and there is one so far that I can not find. It is DEBORAH_MCCAR/ DEBS/ 164,
    If Deborah or Pam looks at this and knows what I am doing wrong will they please tell me.
    Thanks
    Wendy
  • prsconch
    prsconch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I thought it would be good to know a little about each other.

I am a 42 year old dog mom to a overweight chihuahua named Lolita. I live in Central Florida. I work full time plus overtime weekly. I have a hard time to get all my water in due to my job. However, I will not let that be an excuse for the next twelve weeks.

Good luck all!
  • rainlover007
    Options
    Hey everyone, I know know where to start with the excersing. I can't get to the gym, so I can only work out at home. any suggestions??
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I know know where to start with the excersing. I can't get to the gym, so I can only work out at home. any suggestions??

Go to Walmart they have tons of cheap exercise DVD's... I highly recommend Results "10 Days to a Better Body" or anything by Jillian Michaels
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    11 8oz glasses of water...or 4 water bottles full and 2 glass fulls! :) Go me! Absolutley cannot wait until tommorow! Challenge time! :)
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Personally, I love bodyrock.tv . Alot of the old exercises use body weights:) Youtube also is a terrific place to get routines if you have one piece of equipment, ie. a medicine ball. Hope that helps!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I lookedback at my weight log and I have been losing and gaining the same 2lbs since 24th October. I will work my bum off to get past this hump and I will kill it for you lot. I am especially up for calorie burns (as I like to eat!).

GO REDS!

Thanks for the effort! The important thing is that we stay positive and motivate each other!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    YAY!!! Lets do this!! GO RED TEAM!!!
    Drank 64 oz of water yesterday, working on another 64 oz today :)

I have also completed 2 days!!! let's keep it up!!!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hey red team just got home from work, 7cups of water in today off to treadmill then a good night rest. I work alot so eating right poses a challenge, but thats the point right? the challenge

Good girl!!! Baby steps!!!! Let's start by focusing on the water, then you can start focusing on your eating habits. It is already a plus that you are working out!!! Keep it up!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hey team...went to the doctor today and I have a double ear infection and a severe sinus infection. I don't think I will be working out much...I will try my best to eat right and work out as much as I can. Hopefully I will get a good loss anyway. If not I will definitely make up for it next week!

The important thing is that you get better!!!! I appreciate your efforts and I understand!!! Drink some tea and get better asap!!!! Send you a get well hug!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Almost done with my 8th glass of water for the day! Helpful hint- trade the soda for some H2O, it's one the best ways to reduce those "empty" calories you get with a soda. Especially at restaurants that continues to fill up your glass, drink water instead. Then you won't find yourself drinking the equivalent of 3 or 4 cans of soda.

That is GREAT!!!! And thanks for the hint!!!! Keep the ideas and tips coming!!! We can all use some help!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I have had all the water I was suppose to have and more. I am looking forward to whatever challenge you give us tomorrow Pam.
    I have one question, I am trying to get everyone added as a friend that is on our team and there is one so far that I can not find. It is DEBORAH_MCCAR/ DEBS/ 164,
    If Deborah or Pam looks at this and knows what I am doing wrong will they please tell me.
    Thanks
    Wendy

Thanks for the heads up on this Wendy! I will look into it and get back to u!!! And good job with the water!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hi all, I thought it would be good to know a little about each other.

I am a 42 year old dog mom to a overweight chihuahua named Lolita. I live in Central Florida. I work full time plus overtime weekly. I have a hard time to get all my water in due to my job. However, I will not let that be an excuse for the next twelve weeks.

Good luck all!

Good Job!! No excuses!!! Love it!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    11 8oz glasses of water...or 4 water bottles full and 2 glass fulls! :) Go me! Absolutley cannot wait until tommorow! Challenge time! :)

Good Job!!!!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thanks
    Wendy

It is deborah_mccartney sorry about the mix up. it got cut off!!!!!!!!!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    So, today wasn't so good...but I did opt out of my moms dinner of Fried ham, fried potatos, and biscuits with gravy. I went with orange/apple fruit buddies and spicy asian noodles, yum! Probably not as low cal as I could've gone but with very little in the house I did what I had to do.
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im drinking my water!! Yum! Lemon helps big time!:drinker:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    TGIF Red Team!!!!!!!!!!! How are you guys doing??? Are you ready to ge through the weekend??!!! Let's support each other and share ideas to get through the weekend!!!!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Pam.....I love your new user icon!!!!!

I am trying my hardest to get my water in today. I might not make it though. I am eating really well though.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Pam.....I love your new user icon!!!!!

I am trying my hardest to get my water in today. I might not make it though. I am eating really well though.

Thanks Stacy! It is dedicated to my RED TEAM!!!!

The important thing is the effort!!! Congrats on your progress!!! Have a great weekend!!