Bodycon dress

Options
When I get better (I suffer from anorexia therefore I'm very underweight), I'd love to wear something like this! Right now I can't because my spine, collarbones hipbones (& the other bones) stick out, plus I'm an A cup (shame), so it would obviously look stupid on me. I got the booty but nothing else.
So yeah, what do you think of bodycons? Would you have the slits if you had the bod you wanted?

AO1-13.jpg

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I would! I think that dress is gorgeous :] It requires confidence so you will really stand out :]

Here is one i really like:
    75000554_large.jpg
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    That colour is stunning :). Need of a nice cleavage for it!

pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1833329&cid=8799&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Purple

Broken image with me :S. If it's the same with you, here's the link http://www.asos.com/Lipsy/Lipsy-Mesh-Cut-Out-Bandeau-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1833329&cid=8799&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Purple

I like this too because if you don't have that much confidence, you can still show some skin, the detailing adds to it too. Also the colour is cute, silver sparkly jewellery & black heeled wedges = wow!
    Options
    I hope I still have some cleavage left for when i hit my goal weight! xD

That one is gorgeous!! I absolutely love dark purple like that :D love the jewelry/heals idea too ^-^
    That site has many cute dresses :O
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    That site is just perfect all over. I got my winter coat from there :).
    Give me some of your cleavage so we can be even ;D :P.
    Options
    Bhaha xD I would if i had some to share xD
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I love those dresses! When I get thin, I will most definitely wear these.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I would def wear a longer, elegant version to a black tie event like this one!!!!!

clothes1.jpg
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Every single one of these dresses is gorgeous! Now if I only knew of places to wear them! Maybe next New Years Eve?
  • Alysia1119
    Options
    i would totally love to wear a dress like this, but i dont feel like i would ever feel comfortable in it. as i have a LOT of stretch marks, everywhere....some of them are starting to fade, asi have lost 70# but, i still have them, on my sides, and stomach the worst.... :(
  • getfitray
    getfitray Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh all of these dresses are gorgeous! When I reach my goal, I plan to go out and buy something that shows of my great bod... Maybe a fancy bodycon dress. Where would I wear it? I really don't know, I would probably just prance around the house in it! (: