Introduce yourself

Options

Replies

• jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Crystal, I'm a stay at home Mom to 2 little boys( 4 and just about to turn 1), I need help staying motivated and I'm hoping this challenge will keep me on track.
  • belindaclark
    Options
    Hello My name is Belinda, I live in Fort Worth, Tx. I'm a mother of 3 boys and my youngest is almost 6yrs old. So within the last six years I've gained over 20lbs. Now I'm trying to loose that and some, so that I can be healthier and finer. My current weight is 175 and my goal is to reach 140lbs.
  • JessCatapano
    JessCatapano Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm Jessica, 34, Married and mother of 2 wild boys, 5 and 8. I have been on a yo-yo weight roller coaster for years. Loosing some gaining more. I am now very close to my Max Pregnancy weight. Uggg... I need to find a solution. I need a group like this to keep me accountable for everything I do. Can't wait to be comfortable in my skin again.
  • SaraFosberg
    Options
    23 mommy of 3... Trying to loose that baby belly. Almost there. Please add me as a friend! Looking for support!
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! My name is Lauren, I'm 20. I'm from Illinois. I'm looking forward to motivate and lose some weight.
  • Swarlos37
    Swarlos37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am Seth, I'm 18 from Baraboo Wisconsin.........Yeahhh that;s about it
  • TAC2413
    TAC2413 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Camille. 24 years old from Texas. I am working on my second bachelors degree and need to lose the weight I gained during my first one. My first degree is in Exercise physiology, but I'm lazy. However if you have any questions about exercise chemistry or oxidative phosphorylation ask away! I would love to make some new friends!
  • TAC2413
    TAC2413 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Camille. 24 years old from Texas. I am working on my second bachelors degree and need to lose the weight I gained during my first one. My first degree is in Exercise physiology, but I'm lazy. However if you have any questions about exercise chemistry or oxidative phosphorylation ask away! I would love to make some new friends!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Julie from Seymour WI. I'm a stay at home mom to a beautiful daughter, 20 months and married to my wonderful husband for 8 years. I'm standing up in my brother in law wedding in June and want to lose another 30 lbs before April.

SW 348
    CW 213
    GW (first one) 180
    GW (second one) 160
  • Results4achange
    Options
    Hi, I'm Myr (37) from Ontario (Canada) and a proud mother of two daughters(11 and 6). I'm looking forward to spring shopping AKA the BIKINI. I have been yoyo-ing these last 17 pounds for over three years. My goal is to rid of it for good. I want to be fit and fabulous entering my forties. This sounds like a great place to stay motivated..and meet new friends.
  • andshrinking
    andshrinking Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you are all so awesome and I hope you are making friends with each other :D
  • sinbad66
    Options
    Hi all,
    My name is Sinbad (38) live in England and need help in losing a large amount of weight, As of Monday I weight 369 lbs so I have a lot of hard work to do, I'm sure with all your help I can do it. 10 years ago I weighed in at 224 lbs so that is my goal weight.
  • TescherTK
    TescherTK Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm Jennifer, I live near San Jose, California. I've lost about 25lbs over the last year, but I've been living on a plateau for a couple of months now, and I need to get re-focused and motivated. I'm hoping this group will keep me accountable.
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm Rhian, aged 35, full time worker, and married mother to two young boys aged 5 and 8. I come from South Wales and am really looking forward to getting to know you all. feel free to add me as a friend xx
  • wave143j
    wave143j Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm Amy. I'm 37 with 4 kids (15,13,10,9) and a husband. We live in WV (where I'm from) but moved here about 2 years ago from Nebraska (where he's from). I work a desk job as a planning clerk. My sister who is 10 years younger than me is getting married in June. I really want to look good at her wedding.
  • rtmitch88
    rtmitch88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I see a lot of Massachusetts people here :) I'm Rachel, 23 years old, live right outside of Boston, MA, graduated from Suffolk with a degree in psychology (and desparately trying to get back into grad school!) I lost 20 lbs from Jan 2011-May 2011 (when I graduated) and I'm looking to finish up the remaning pounds by at least June 2012! Add me as a friend if you'd like! :smile:
  • cnotefwb
    cnotefwb Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I'm Courtney. I'm an Air Force medic stationed in Hampton, Virginia. I'm 34 years old, have 2 dogs and a very sweet boyfriend for a little over a year. I recently lost alot of weight on a deployment and now that I'm back - been back for about 6 months - its slowly creeping back on. And I want to put a stop to it! I'm looking to lose about 15 lbs and get my beach body back...this challenge is perfect. Looking forward to it!
  • havalinaz
    havalinaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kelee! This is a perfect timeline, since I will be graduating in April. I need to look extra hot in my cap and gown, lol! I am 27 years old, and have already lost 30 lbs since joining MFP. I am looking forward to losing my next 30 lbs, but need some major support.
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Katie from Kitchener, Ontario. I'm 23 years old and currently finishing up my last term of school before I head off to Europe as a grad trip for a month :) I would like to lose between 20 and 30 pounds to reach my ultimate goal.
  • Martha_H
    Martha_H Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Tina, 44 , from Arkansas and wanting to lose 29 lbs :)
    What race is that? You look good! Good luck, Tina.