Day 60 Challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Today's challenge:
Jumping jacks part 2! A while back I asked all of you to count how many jumping jacks you could do without stopping in order to compare to a later date. Well, today is that day! For those of you who have just joined, make today your starting point. Record how many you can do, and tune in for part 3 to see how much you're improving over time!

Make a great day MFP!

Replies

• Firefight84
    Options
    50, would have been more but i tripped over the dang cat... not bad for day one, not great for day fifty-three...
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well, this was my 1st attempt at jumping jacks so nothing to compare to but I did 50. Not bad I guess.
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just did 53 and frankly, I did twice as many as I thought I could!

I'm amazing!!!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I think I got to 75 the first time I did it. Last night I did 100, in two chunks of 25, then one of 50.

I'm going to try for 150 today!
  • DancinBear63
    DancinBear63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just did 63! (pant, pant)
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I tried and my knee does not like me today..just got to 7. I will try this challenge again when my knee is better. I think I did something to it yesterday doing jumping jacks.

Denise
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Dang! Could only muster 30! Butt and thighs are tight and hurt because I did the Arc Trainer for over 40 minute about an hour ago....I seriously need to go stretch! I need to make it a habit to read your challenges earlier in the day.....Love them! Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just did 53 and frankly, I did twice as many as I thought I could!

I'm amazing!!!

Yes, yes you are! Great attitude!
  • mejenniferd
    mejenniferd Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Only 40. But at least I got up off my butt and tried, right?

Next time will be better!