WEIGH IN INFO FOR ALL TEAMS!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Just wanted to go over the weigh-in information for ALL TEAMS:

-Your Team Captain will be posting a Topic titled "______TEAM WEEK 1 WEIGH-IN

- Each team member will be posting their results as follows:
Previous Weight (in this case it would be your Starting weight, since this is our first weigh-in)
Current Weight (your weight on Tuesday)
What you did this week to accomplish your weight loss / what you did this week that hindered your weight loss .....we can all learn from each other! (This is optional.....)

- REMEMBER weigh-in is on TUESDAYS!!!! We will accept the weigh-ins until Wednesday evening. IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO WEIGH IN PLEASE LET YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN KNOW!!!!

- For any members that do not weigh-in by Wednesday, and we do not here from you, you will be eliminated and a member from the waiting list will be added in your place.

Thanks to all the members!!!!!!!!! Good LUCK!!!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• ActivePhelps
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see the numbers everyone will put up! Remember, if you don't put up big numbers, don't lose focus!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to weighing-in! I can't wait to see everyone's results :)

Good Luck Everyone xxx
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see the numbers everyone will put up! Remember, if you don't put up big numbers, don't lose focus!

That's the spirit!!! It is all about a step in the right direction!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I'm looking forward to weighing-in! I can't wait to see everyone's results :)

Good Luck Everyone xxx

I feel the same way!!! Good Luck to you too!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    WooHoo! I can't wait. I feel lighter too!!! This is exciting. Happy losing everyone.:happy: :happy:
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! I can't wait. I feel lighter too!!! This is exciting. Happy losing everyone.:happy: :happy:
    Thats great! I hope the group in a WHOLE has a good losing week!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I see the scale going down everyday so I can't wait to post my loss on Tuesday :)
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    hope we beat the other teams this week!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    hope we beat the other teams this week!

GOOO REDDDDDDDDDDDD!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I am super excited for the weigh in! This has definately helped me get back on track.
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. Thanks for the detailed info.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Do we have to verify our weigh in with picture?
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have had a great week and I am ready to weigh in... This is one girl you won't be replacing!!

Good Luck RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Alsison
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time, I mean a LOOONG time, since I was looking forward to not only getting on the scale, but also telling other people about it!
  • kaj1230
    Options
    Can't believe I am actually excited to get on the scale for once. Good luck everyone!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I am HAPPY to hear all the excitment about weighing-in!!! That is a great thing to hear! Best of LUCK!!
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The starting weight is what they weighed last week right? Not what they were weighing before..... .
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    The starting weight is what they weighed last week right? Not what they were weighing before..... .

Yes.....The starting weight is last weeks weight. Although I do have it logged in I just want you guys to repost it so I can double check that I entered the correct number. If you do not remember your starting weight, it is ok! Good LUCK!!!!

Pam :)