RED TEAM WEEK 1 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    50 crunches this morning, 50 crunches after dinner! 1 bottle of water and a large glass-a.k.a 4 cups. Halfway through, tackling the other half before bed! :)
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Burn, baby, burn!!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey Red team!!!!!!! Hope you all did great on day 1 of the challenge!!
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Took a pic of myself. Ugh! Totally shy to post it though. I am so doing the crunches. This is fun! Go Red!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Drank my whole 8 glasses of water....did all of my 100 sit-ups and even did my new Zumba for the Wii. It is the first time I have actually worked out in about 4 months. It felt amazing. I have to say.....I wouldn't have done the sit-ups without the challenge. Thanks for pushing me!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Took a pic of myself. Ugh! Totally shy to post it though. I am so doing the crunches. This is fun! Go Red!

I am in the same boat... I am taking before, during and after pictures all with the same outfit on, but I am going to reserve posting them until I have something to brag about...lol

Cheers,
    Alsison

BTW.... Just about to eat dinner then after I give myself time to digest... bring on the 100 crunches!!!
  • prsconch
    prsconch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Water - check
    crunches - check

GO RED!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ok, so I am one of the "dumb people", (which is one of the reasons pam posted a link on how to do crunches), so my crunches I dont think were done right today but tomorrow I will do them the way they show in the video. I will try to do some before bed tonight, but otherwise I will do 25 in the morning when I wake up, 25 before going to the gym, 25 while my daughter naps, and 25 before I go to bed tomorrow night. That should equal 100.

I really need to do this because I am unhappy:( with my belly. I lose weight but never the belly.
  • Lirana
    Lirana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did my 100 crunches for the day. Do we need to post every day saying whether or not we've completed the challenge for that day? I haven't been posting about the water, though I have been doing 8 glasses/day.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    TGIF Red Team!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy to hear that everyone is doing the challenges.....and feeling good about it!!!! just to answer a few questions. With regards to the BEFORE pictures, this is for your own personal keepsake! If at any point you want to share it with the group u are more than welcomed. Abou the challenges, you do not have to post on here if you have completed them on a daily basis.....BUT I find it makes u more accountable if you do and it also encourages the rest of us to do it!!!! Let's support each other!!!!!! You guys are all doing so great!!!!!!!! - 4 days to weigh in!!!!!!!!! Are we going to keep the momentum going throughout the weekend???? I hope so!!!!!!! I am here for any moral support!!!!!!!

Pam:)
  • Lirana
    Lirana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    100 crunches done AND I added an extra 10 mins of cardio (this is a popular challenge this week for the other teams... yes, I AM spying :tongue:) for a total of 40 mins on the elliptical! About halfway through with water for the day. Still have dinner to go, so I should be set on that today as well.
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    100 crunches done AND I added an extra 10 mins of cardio (this is a popular challenge this week for the other teams... yes, I AM spying :tongue:) for a total of 40 mins on the elliptical! About halfway through with water for the day. Still have dinner to go, so I should be set on that today as well.

bwahahahahahahahahahah! I LOVE spies! Way to go on your cardio! I might do that as well:) I think we should have a thread on cardio music, I am always looking to amp up my playlist:) Let me know if you guys are interested!

Stay strong red team!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options

Great job!!!! And keeping your eye on the competition is sooooo OKAY!!!! LOL!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Happy Saturday RED TEAM!!!!!!!! Stay FOCUSED!!! We can handle the weekend with no problems!!!! Keep doing those crunches!!! and drinking your water!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Did my 100 crunches on Thursday but missed Friday... Did my 100 first thing this morning and going to do another 100 when I get home from work to make up for yesterday!!!

Drinking all my water (with lots of potty breaks...lol)

GO RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Did my 100 crunches on Thursday but missed Friday... Did my 100 first thing this morning and going to do another 100 when I get home from work to make up for yesterday!!!

Drinking all my water (with lots of potty breaks...lol)

GO RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Alsison

Now that is commitment!!!! In honor of Dolvett.....Hard work and Dedication!!!!!!!!
  • 00Melo00
    00Melo00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think I did the crunches wrong. I wasnt sore the next day. But I didnt move my neck and head the next time and I sure felt it then. Good Luck!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    for sure on the playlists! on crunches, good reminder about keeping your head and neck still. if you have neck "issues" it may help to tuck your chin a bit to keep it from hurting later. It helps me to focus on a spot on the ceiling too.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    for sure on the playlists! on crunches, good reminder about keeping your head and neck still. if you have neck "issues" it may help to tuck your chin a bit to keep it from hurting later. It helps me to focus on a spot on the ceiling too.

Those are good tips.
    I finished my crunches 1st thing this morning. It's easier to do on an empty stomach.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    and also to breathe out on the crunch and breathe in when you go back