Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
I saw there were a coulpel of us doign this and thought it would be nice to have a place to talk with other moms doing it and help keep each other motivated.

Yesterday was my first day, it kicked my @ss! But I felt amazing afterwards, even went on a little over 2 mile walk to my mom's house. Today I was still feeling great, I expected to be really sore but I did Week 2 Day 3 of my C25K workout. Im starting to feel the soreness more now but Im about to head in and kick day 2's butt. Haha, okay its going to kick my butt but that's the whole point right?

Replies

• sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 5 today. I was able to walk again normal after Day 3...lol. I found doing a short stretching/yoga video after helps tremendously with the soreness....well when I can. This morning my son woke up before I was done with Jillian and preceded to "work out" with me so I was done after that. :)

Good luck!
  • kaylaf08
    Options
    That's good to know! I did day 3 tonight, but I think the soreness will last a little longer for me because Im doing it with on top of C25K. Probably not the smartest idea but Im ready to kick this out of shape thing in the *kitten*!
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ha! Well good luck. I like the C25k program but it's too cold now to run outside and I feel guilty for going to the gym after working all day...hence why I'm doing the video :)