RAC-1

Options
mbmorse1011
mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
For all of those who would like to participate please send me your mailing address by private message (by Sun Jan 8th). I will put together a list. Based on the number participating I thought we'd try this.

I would divide up the names, each person would get 3 and these would be your buddies for the next 3 months. After that we'll switch. I'll plan some other things here and there but this at least will get us started getting to know one another a little bit.

Feel free to share pictures, quotes, encouragement, recipes, small gifts (please try to keep under $5-10 but if you want to do more that would be up to you). Cards or letters can be hand made or purchased. We want to encourage each other and make us smile! Maybe something they can put on their bathroom mirror, fridge, or desk at work.

Let me know how this sounds!

If you wish not to participate now and want to in the future. Don't worry we'll keep you in the loop! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mbmorse1011
    Options
    Just a Reminder everyone please get me your addresses by Sunday.

As of today I only have 2 others besides myself!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun!! Looking forward to it!
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is going to be fun! It would be nice to get something in the mail other than bills! :)
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is going to be fun! It would be nice to get something in the mail other than bills! :)

Isn't THAT the truth! LOL
  • mbmorse1011
    Options
    OK I only have 4 addresses! Come on people!
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Did you put a post in the other groups? Maybe others would like to join! As for having four people, that is a great beginning! Looking forward to "friendship mail" :flowerforyou: ! What an awesome idea for a group!
  • MariaL93
    MariaL93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in?
  • mbmorse1011
    Options
    Thank you all for participating in this group! I hope that we will all have fun and get to know and encourage each other in our journeys. Some of you have already said this but its so true. It will be nice to get something in the mail that is not BILLS!
    I will be sending you individually your groups and addresses for your group.
    Hopefully next round we’ll have more people.

Mary Beth
  • jillreed34
    jillreed34 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jill Reed and this sounds like so much fun! I am here to feel better about myself and be healthier!
  • Staceydoodles
    Options
    Aww I just noticed there was a deadline, I'm too late this time round aren't I? :( xx