Week 1:January 1st-January 7th

Options
This is the first week of our resolution journey! Studies show that most weight is lost at the BEGINNING of our weight loss projects. We'll be noticing some weight loss pretty quick if we keep up the good work. Reply here everyday to keep track of what you did that day. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it might help you stay on track if you do if thats the way you are. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Replies

• wdhsgurl08
    wdhsgurl08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys half the week is gone and Im already at 239 :D.... Hows everyone else doing????
    SW: 243.3
    cw: 239
    Gw 150

:D
  • vaniferra
    vaniferra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My weigh-in day is Sunday, so I have some reporting to do!

I lost 3 lbs since last Sunday! I'm really surprised, though because I find myself giving in to late-night munchies almost every night.

Does anyone have any ideas/tips for how to either avoid the munchies or for something healthy to munch on? Currently, I'm hating myself after eating half a (large) bag of Ruffles Wavy chips or of Multigrain Tostitos Rounds.... (HELP!!!!)

Keep up all your good work, ladies, and remember what my boyfriend tells me whenever I'm sulking over all the chips I ate: Rome wasn't built in a day.

Keep tracking your food (even the bad ones). You can only help yourself by seeing where all the calories (and weight) come from.

~Josie
  • Katetastrophe
    Options
    Is this where we should weigh in?

SW 1/1/12: 166
    CW 1/7/12: 162
    Gw ?/?/??: 120

I have worked out every day this week alternating c25k and 30 Day Shred. In spite of the good workouts, my eating has been aweful!