Options
2»

Replies

• JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Kinect = amazeballs.

Dance Central = amazeballs.

I love the friend leader boards on Dance Central, makes it very competitive :happy: If you have Live you should add me so we have more people on our leaderboards! My gamertag is atdiagonalley

I am totally going to add you, I love those leaderboards! Makes me play songs I otherwise don't even like.

Does anyone else have Your Shape 2012?

I have Your Shape 2012 :)
  • JJMS
    Options
    I got Dance Central 2 for Christmas (already had the first one), haven't played it yet as I've been ill for days (plus, Skyrim!), but I'm looking forward to giving it a go. My girlfriend tells me recognition is even better now. Oh you can import all of the DC1 songs too, though I didn't know about a brochure code, I spent MS points on it :(

So wait, how do I import the songs? there's a code somewhere? My username is tsunehaus if anyone wants to add me who plays Kinect. We can do little challenges! It'll be "fun". Heh.

And yeah, its not Skyrim for me but its SWTOR - I spent like 3 days sitting on my *kitten* in front of the computer like a BUM. On a normal day where I don't particularly exercise but do a little walking around (like maybe walking across the street to grab lunch or coffee or something and general regular on my feet stuff) I burn like 2200 calories a day. On the day I did nothing but sit on my *kitten* playing SWTOR I burned 1850. That horrified the CRAP out of me, no wonder I got so freaking fat. I will never ever let myself do that again. That extra 350 calories is really awesome.

I will add you, I love kinect games :)
  • JJMS
    Options
    I got Dance Central 2 for Christmas (already had the first one), haven't played it yet as I've been ill for days (plus, Skyrim!), but I'm looking forward to giving it a go. My girlfriend tells me recognition is even better now. Oh you can import all of the DC1 songs too, though I didn't know about a brochure code, I spent MS points on it :(

So wait, how do I import the songs? there's a code somewhere? My username is tsunehaus if anyone wants to add me who plays Kinect. We can do little challenges! It'll be "fun". Heh.

And yeah, its not Skyrim for me but its SWTOR - I spent like 3 days sitting on my *kitten* in front of the computer like a BUM. On a normal day where I don't particularly exercise but do a little walking around (like maybe walking across the street to grab lunch or coffee or something and general regular on my feet stuff) I burn like 2200 calories a day. On the day I did nothing but sit on my *kitten* playing SWTOR I burned 1850. That horrified the CRAP out of me, no wonder I got so freaking fat. I will never ever let myself do that again. That extra 350 calories is really awesome.

I will add you, I love kinect games :)
  • JJMS
    Options
    I am on day 4 of Your Shape 2012, and I'm freaking exhausted! Some of the "activities" are fun and get you moving, others are serious workouts........basically if it's pink it's going to kick my *kitten*. I did Shape up and Burn D on the legs, and actually laid on the floor after the 2nd rep of pushups crying that they needed to stop adding routines after I just finished one! But since I haven't done much working out in a year, my endurance and strength is shot.......plus I should have started with A, but thought I could handle it.......((so could not btw)).

Feel free to add me on Xbox LIVE - I'm Serene Mom!

I recently got the Your Shape 2012, I will add you :)
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just bought UFC trainer from Best Buy yesterday for $30 - hoping it will kick my butt some - I need to pump up on more strength moves though - all the running and dancing from the other Kinect games have me covered for cardio!!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Dancing sounds fun, but really not my thing, I'm just too uncoordinated.

Trust me, describing my uncoordinated flailing in front of the Kinect as "dancing" would be extremely generous! I'm 6'5", 420lbs and I listen to metal - it's safe to say I have never done anything vaguely dance-like in my life! Even so, nothing I've done with the Kinect provides quite same level of work out as Dance Central. I just get it to teach me all the moves at the easiest level and then work up from there. The main thing how much it gets you moving. I really never thought I'd like it until I tried it, but it's probably my favourite way to exercise now.

We got dance central when kinect was released but took it back the same day. We listen to metal and punk. The music on it really grated. Couldn't get into it at all.shame because I loved the gameplay.
  • KarlDR
    KarlDR Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We got dance central when kinect was released but took it back the same day. We listen to metal and punk. The music on it really grated. Couldn't get into it at all.shame because I loved the gameplay.

Yeah the music is pretty poor it has to be said!