Day 3 - 1/9/12

Options
Good Morning My Lovely Ladies!!! I hope you all rested well last night. I feel amazing today. Not nearly as sore today (i cheated and took a pain pill yesterday afternoon). Did my work out and didn't wake my roommates. :bigsmile: You all can do it to!! I have faith in you.... :heart: Have a wonderful day and I'll talk to you all after I get back from work and the gym. Oh yeah, How does everyone feel this morning??? I hope this is getting easier. Bye!!!!

Replies

• lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Options
    Helllllooooooo!!!!!!

I too was not as sore today - still bit of pain there but not as much, but did feel my body a bit lethargic today, but im not sure if thats coz its the first day back at work after a 2 week holiday - and its monday!!!!!

But the workout is done, im feeling good and its set me up for making good food choices too, like i dont want to ruin the hard work! REALLLLLYYYY hoping for a weight loss on day 6 or whenever it is and also hope for some results in the measurements.

Hope everyone else has a good day 3 too! Just think how good we will feel once we out a zero after that 3!!!

xxx
  • Techgirl2010
    Techgirl2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

I am not that sore this morning. I have a little tightness in my calves and shoulder blades. On to day 3 of 30 DS, I am just hoping that my measurements at least change by day 6. I guess we will see. Workout will be finished after I get off work this afternoon!
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Now day 3 complete it took me about 40 min to finish again thanks to my cheeky boys but done all the same. My thighs actually feel better for it lol. Well done everyone so far keep up the good work!!! x
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ive just finshed day 3....came in from work and within 3 mins was changed and ready to do it, if i dare leave it any later it will be harder to start!

My legs on the whole are fine, its my chest and arms that are the killers, the worst is the push ups, which is a shame because its the very start of the work out and its frustrating, hopefully as the days go on i will be able to do more and get lower, they are so pathetic at the minute.

We are already a tenth of the way through what we are setting out to achieve!

Keep going peeps! look forward to tomorrows updates and progress, hopefully we will be completely sore and pain free by the weekend!
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    Today was really disappointing for me, I tried to go through with my workout, but I got to round two off buttkicks and I had I stop as I had the sudden urge to throw up. I'm gla I got halfway through the routine, and that I did the hardest parts. I'm just sad that it's made me feel physically sick :( I hope I'm not coming down with something that will stop me joining in! Fingers crossed an early trip to bed will help sort me out, as exhaustion takes its toll, and between me and the other half, we have had a absolutely crappy day!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm of course behind the group and trying not to look ahead at the results of others tooo much :) I just complete Level 1 Day 3, my calves are tight, think I'll pull out a tennis ball this afternoon and try to loosen them up. Try to get to the Y for some precor cardio too, we will see =) Good Luck to all on your days ahead!! Cant wait to see the results everyone will be posting soon, will give me something to look forward to , since I'm behind!! Go Get Em'!!