GREEN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hey guys/gals just wanting to say it's awesome to see everyone posting and logging their food and exercise. I am so excited to see the weigh in's on Tuesday/Wednesday. Keep up the good work!!! We can change our lives and those of our families 1 day at a time!!! I am getting to encourage new comers to our gym and it helps me keep focused! have a great weekend and keep on going strong!

You just said a mouthfull when you said "one day at a time". This really is a journey but we've all made the decision to take care of ourselves. Since the weight didn't come on in one day, it's not coming off in one day. But every day is a step toward our goals and that should be enough to keep us on this wonderful weightloss journey.

C'mon say it with me, "I LOVE ME AND WANT NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR ME!!!!" Now let's enjoy the weekend!!!!
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    One day at a time is right. In some situations, it is one minute at a time. As long as we keep moving forward is the only thing that matters.

Remember, we are counting pounds in this challenge but everyone is different. More important than losing weight is our health and your body is the best indicator of that. Are your clothes looser? Do you have more energy? If so, you are making real progress.

Don't give up because of one slip, a bad day, or not seeing as many pounds lost as you would like one week. Come here for support because our team together can help you through.

For me, today has been a real struggle to drink all my water. But I kept thinking of all you and kept finding ways to get in as much as possible. I didn't want to let my team down. :) Being part of a team made me more committed and that really helps.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    2 days before weigh in!!! How did we do this weekend? I am looking forward to weigh in so I can see if all that hard work this week paid off!! Let's go Green team!!!

Remember this, Anything worth having is worth working for. Let's get it done this week.
  • Tigermomma66
    Options
    2 days before weigh in!!! How did we do this weekend? I am looking forward to weigh in so I can see if all that hard work this week paid off!! Let's go Green team!!!

Remember this, Anything worth having is worth working for. Let's get it done this week.

I am too - I even get tempted to weigh in early to see how I am doing! :embarassed:

What you said should be our Green Team motto: Anything worth having is worth working for!

GO GREEN! (wish we had a cheerleader smiley)
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I officially hate weekends when it comes to eating right. I have to become disciplined! I forgot about a dinner we were going to Saturday night or I would have worked out more, or watched my calorie intake way more earlier in the day, and I just fail on Sundays...this weekend is over though so I'm going to try to make plans for a healthier weekend next weekend :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Green team, where you at????? How we doing?
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Hi team! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Mary (6mimi) and was from the blue team. Our team is now gone and I am a green team newbie now. I am happy to be a part of your team and am looking forwards to getting to know you all. :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hi team! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Mary (6mimi) and was from the blue team. Our team is now gone and I am a green team newbie now. I am happy to be a part of your team and am looking forwards to getting to know you all. :)

Welcome Mary!!! Add me if you like.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Weighin tomorrow!!!!!! Is everybody ready???
  • Tigermomma66
    Options
    Hard to believe we are already at another weigh in! I will be posting around the threads as I can - my Internet is still a little spotty. As we speak, my DH is still working on our router and my wireless thingy in my computer (he's the hardware guru in the family - his hobby is building computers and networks). So, my connection is coming and going.

Anyway, this has been a tough week - but I know the upcoming week will be better. What counts is looking forward and continuing to make healthy choices rather than getting bogged down by the past week and any less healthy choices!

To healthier choices!!!! Go Green!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I think I am in the Green team if so welcome one and all
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Is everyone ready for our next weigh in??? Once again, the weekend was bad. :grumble: I have nobody to blame but myself. My weekdays are easy. :heart: The scale will tell all tomorrow! :indifferent: Good Luck Everyone!!!!
  • bajanvie
    Options
    Hello GREEN team. I use to be blacks but now I am with you guys. I didnt see my name on the list but I'm happy to be joining.

I'm Bajanvie
    Start weight: 90.1
    Current weight: 88.0 Whoo hoo

I've been on the site for pretty much two weeks now and find the experience and people to be a great help. If u ever want to laugh add me as a friend as my life seems to be a comedy of errors at the moment and I'm not shy in sharing them for moral ;-)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Hello GREEN team. I use to be blacks but now I am with you guys. I didnt see my name on the list but I'm happy to be joining.

I'm Bajanvie
    Start weight: 90.1
    Current weight: 88.0 Whoo hoo

I've been on the site for pretty much two weeks now and find the experience and people to be a great help. If u ever want to laugh add me as a friend as my life seems to be a comedy of errors at the moment and I'm not shy in sharing them for moral ;-)

I JUST WANTED TO CHECK WITH YOU ON YOUR WEIGH IN......IS THIS IN KG? IF SO CAN U PLEASE CONVERT WHEN U POST THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN IN THE THREAD TITLED GREEN TEAM WEEK 2 WEIGH IN! THANKS AND CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHTLOSS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

PAM:)