Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
Hey ladies!

Happy Monday!

Replies

• Lynnhilaire
    Options
    Good morning. I gained .2 pounds this week. i don't understand. I did everything right. days like this are very discouraging. week two total lose 2 pounds
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Hey!

That's okay - I'm having a similiar day.

Could you could record on the weigh-on thread at the top of the discussions?

Don't sweat it - it's okay - really!
  • Hummingbird82
    Hummingbird82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am on my day 4 of Weight watchers and so far on track. My daily points allowance is 26 points, but since fruits and vegetables are 0 points its helped me to not feel hungry all the time!
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I was off from work today...at breakfast out today...just made it under calories. Points are even with my activity points. Look forward to getting back to my usual work schedule tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good Monday

Lynn...don't sweat the weight gain...sometimes our bodies just need a week to adjust to a new weight. Being persistant is the key!

I hope everyone had a good Monday!
  • 13sharon13
    13sharon13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Right on with points - under with calories - my home scale says no progress, but my official weigh-in is Wed.
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I hit my point target head on tonight and was under my calorie goal.

I lost 3.4 this week!!!
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    I was under my calorie goal, yahoo!! Too lazy to dig out the points calculator right now though :-)