RED TEAM WEEK 1 WEIGH-IN (1/10/2012)

Options

Replies

• gretchenhandy
    Options
    GretchenHandy previous weight 175.0. Today 173.6. Not a great week the weekend got in my way, but exercised and tracked during week so just need to stick with it.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    GretchenHandy previous weight 175.0. Today 173.6. Not a great week the weekend got in my way, but exercised and tracked during week so just need to stick with it.

Gretchen, That is GREAT!!! You need to be HAPPY about your loss!!! You are that much closer to your goal!! You can do this!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Pam :)
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I also didn't lose much weight :( Starting out 157.4 lb, current weight 155.6 lb. I tried the best I could but for some reason my stubborn body simply won't let me lose that weight! I wonder if working night shift have anything to do with this. I've gained all my weight working night shift for the past couple of years. Anyway I'll keep plugging away at it. It's amazing to see everyone's fabulous results though :)
  • Lirana
    Lirana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 168.2

Current Weight: 166.6

Accomplishments: I went to the gym a lot (I had the week off of work for winter break) which helped out immensely. Unfortunately, I've been sick since Sunday, so have not exercised at all the past couple of days. I'm ready to feel better so I can start exercising again. :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I also didn't lose much weight :( Starting out 157.4 lb, current weight 155.6 lb. I tried the best I could but for some reason my stubborn body simply won't let me lose that weight! I wonder if working night shift have anything to do with this. I've gained all my weight working night shift for the past couple of years. Anyway I'll keep plugging away at it. It's amazing to see everyone's fabulous results though :)

You NEED to be HAPPY for your weightloss!!! It is fabulous ....just think that you are that much closer to your ultimate goal!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!! DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Starting Weight: 168.2

Current Weight: 166.6

Accomplishments: I went to the gym a lot (I had the week off of work for winter break) which helped out immensely. Unfortunately, I've been sick since Sunday, so have not exercised at all the past couple of days. I'm ready to feel better so I can start exercising again. :)

Congrats on your weightloss!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!!!
  • bmcc2009
    Options
    starting weight: 145
    current weight: 142

Not much of an improvement, but I'll take what I can get. Ready for an even better week to start! I think drinking water has helped a lot, especially for those afternoon cravings I get. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    starting weight: 145
    current weight: 142

Not much of an improvement, but I'll take what I can get. Ready for an even better week to start! I think drinking water has helped a lot, especially for those afternoon cravings I get. Keep up the good work everyone!

You are doing GREAT!!! Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
  • kaj1230
    Options
    Starting Weight : 177
    Current Weight: 172

I think what really made a difference for me this week is logging my food. That kept me in my calorie range and helped me make better food choices.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Starting Weight : 177
    Current Weight: 172

I think what really made a difference for me this week is logging my food. That kept me in my calorie range and helped me make better food choices.

WOW!!! Great job! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey! 2-3 lbs is an AMAZING accomplishment! Never EVER say its not! That is average and healthy! And totally awesome!!! :D You all are doing totally amazing!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hey! 2-3 lbs is an AMAZING accomplishment! Never EVER say its not! That is average and healthy! And totally awesome!!! :D You all are doing totally amazing!

I agree!!!!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Begin weight: 178,2
    Current weight: 186 2.2 loss

I actually gained weight yesterday but I did not eat starch, drank lots of water so I flush the water weight out.
    I'm proud that I did stick to my diet schedule MOST of the time.
    I learned that I should not buy my free meal food ahead and should not have the free meal on the day that I have lots of time on my hand. I bought a bag of Doritos for my free meal and I ended ate them all 1 day before my free meal sched.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Begin weight: 178,2
    Current weight: 186 2.2 loss

I actually gained weight yesterday but I did not eat starch, drank lots of water so I flush the water weight out.
    I'm proud that I did stick to my diet schedule MOST of the time.
    I learned that I should not buy my free meal food ahead and should not have the free meal on the day that I have lots of time on my hand. I bought a bag of Doritos for my free meal and I ended ate them all 1 day before my free meal sched.

Oops: current weight is 176.
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Alright I started at: 155lbs

My current weight: 150lbs (still)

I actually started the INSANITY workout. I am definately giving it a rest today so my muscles can rebuild.

I lost 5 lbs!! Yay!
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    The important thing is you are trying and not making excuses, you will do great next week and kick butt, keep your chin up and keep on going, You didnt let me down one pound lost is still lost !:flowerforyou:
  • dicove
    Options
    After seeing everyone elses loss, I am embarrassed to put up my numbers...

PW 154

CW 153

1 pound...since this is the no excuses season...I will not give one. I am glad it is a minus 1 and not a plus one.

Last week was a rough week back to work. I had been off duty for two weeks due to medical reasons.

Next week, I WILL hit the gym at least 5 days sometime between my 12 - 15 hour work days.

I hope I didn't let the red team down...
  • dicove
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOO RED TEAM!!!!!!!!! <3
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Alright I started at: 155lbs

My current weight: 150lbs (still)

I actually started the INSANITY workout. I am definately giving it a rest today so my muscles can rebuild.

I lost 5 lbs!! Yay!

OMG Taylor!!! You are doing amazing!!!!!!!!!! You are 5lbs away from your 12 week goal!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!! GO REDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!