Day 64 Challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Today's challenge:
Sneak in exercises throughout the day! Park far so you have to walk. Standing still? Do caff raises. Have to bend down to get something? Get it; and do 10 squats. Doing this on a daily basis will improve your overall fitness without much of a time commitment! Feel free to post any additional sneaky workouts you were able to fit in.
Make a great day MFP!

Replies

• mquickel
    mquickel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It also works to squeeze your butt when u walk! Something small that makes the tush tighter:) OR crunches during commercial breaks...
  • bajanvie
    Options
    When waiting for the microwave to finish I tend to jog on the spot or do jumping jacks for however long it takes.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I do jumping jacks, sit-ups and push-ups while I watch tv. But I'll totally do some calf raises too!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I go to MFP and look for some mini daily challenges. Sometimes the challenges are exercises that I hadn't heard of like jump squats! I look at it as one day surprise challenge for me! It's empowing when you excel at doing something different.

Today, one of my MFP friends posted a mini challenge on her home page: 3 min of jogging, 100 jumping jacks & 100 ab crunches - DONE!!!!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have finally just gotten into the habit of doing some sort of exercise in the ladies' at work.
    Today I am working on quads and triceps.

Also, I am trying to adapt the mindset of an athlete. I walk tall with a purpose.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    When waiting for the microwave to finish I tend to jog on the spot or do jumping jacks for however long it takes.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Love these ideas!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'll get on my eliptical while watching TV instead of sitting/laying on the sofa!
  • jmrobison
    jmrobison Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of mini workouts throughout the day! Thisis something that I can squeeze in everyday no matter how busy I am.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    While brushing teeth I will do squats & lunges. When I'm at the computer a long time I'll stop and do chair dips or go against the wall and do standing push-ups. I'll sometimes even do elevated pushup on the bathroom sink or kitchen counter. No surface is safe....
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I did some squats and butt squeezes!

Thanks,
    Denise
  • jtpenguin126
    Options
    I was standing at the Customer Service desk last night running in place, doing in place high knees and squats... every guest gave me a weird look but for 30 min. it was quite a workout! :)