Biggest Loser 13

Options
I am really excited about this next season. I like the No Excuses theme. Plus, I like that Santa is getting healthy. I think Bob and Dolvett are the only 2 trainers this next season. I wonder why Anna is not coming back this time around...?

Replies

• maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Anna said in an interview that TV was not "the right fit for her." I won't really miss her next season, I don't think she brought much to the show. I love Bob & Dolvett!
  • maura5880
    Options
    Anna said in an interview that TV was not "the right fit for her." I won't really miss her next season, I don't think she brought much to the show. I love Bob & Dolvett!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see Dolvett will be there. I won't miss Anna, either, but I still wonder what happened to Brett and Cara..I liked them.
  • HealthyJenn0712
    Options
    I liked Brett and Cara too. I probably won't miss Anna either. Glad Dolvett is back though. He is super motivating!!!!
  • Simona38
    Simona38 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im SO excited for next season...starts in a week!!!

So glad Dolvett is back. I think they really only need 2 trainers. I didnt like the "Battle of the Ages" theme in Season 12.
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yes, very excited to have the new episodes to look forward to every week! i've been watching past seasons on netflix for inspirations. love bob, of course. dolvett really gets everyone pumped. definitely won't miss anna. horribly missing jillian!
  • Simona38
    Options
    Loved the premiere last night!!! Love this new format - breaking up the couples.

Was it me or did this seem like the most out of shape group of contestants so far? I understand how hard it is to move around when you're obese but these people seemed as though they've never stepped foot inside a gym before or they've never moved before. I dont think I can remember so many people passing out or throwing up in past seasons. This is gonna be a good one! I'm really looking forward to seeing them get in better shape and not only losing weight.
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yeah, i don't miss anna, no woman trainer will ever measure up to jillian! maybe now that she was 'let go' from the doctors?! nah...from her podcasts she can't stand biggest loser politics! i think dolvett is a good fit, very loud and looks great in that tight red shirt. i kinda like the rivalry between bob and dolvett, too. i'm a bob fan though, i'd pick his team!

interesting, simona38, that they seemed soooo out of shape and were dropping like flies, yet this is a much smaller group of people in regards to weight since the beginning seasons?!
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Who's ready for tonight's episode?

I haven't really picked some early favorites yet... maybe the end of this episode :)
  • Simona38
    Options
    OMG! What was with Bob's attitude last night?! Im really hoping he did that all for the TV cameras. I cant believe he accused Dolvett of "stealing" his workouts. Really?!?! Wow!

Even if it was for show, it was really disrespectful. And then he talks about the "toxic environment" in the gym....dude! you're creating it!

I usually like Bob. He's been my favorite trainer from day 1 but this really turned me off. I know things were all buddy-buddy with Jillian, but lord, move on. She left. Afford your new partner some professional courtesy.

Now...for the elimination. Im glad Mike's gone. He got on my nerves and really didnt seem to want to be there. BUT...that other chick - the one who's brother is on the black team was being SO dramatic for NO reason. Who cares if he called your brother "tank". Who cares if he was chewing tobacco. Neither affects you or your workouts. This season's group of contestants need a serious kick in the *kitten*.
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I LIKE THE THEME NO MORE EXCUSES AS WELL. I AM TRYING TO ADOPT THAT INTO MY LIFE. SOME DAYS I AM PUMPED AND SOME OF THE DAYS I AM NOT
  • maura5880
    Options
    Could not believe that Joe left!! He was given such an amazing opportunity & to just walk away was astounding! I am surprised Bob didn't freak out more on him!

Also can't stand Conda..you lost the challenge to Cassandra and then to accuse her of cheating? So lame, just be a gracious loser and try harder next time.

I love Emily, Cassandra & Chism--those are my faves so far.
  • Simona38
    Options
    A bit late posting about last week's episode...but...

I agree...I cant get over Joe leaving after only a few weeks and to say he learned a lot. Please! I'd be really surprised if at the finale he's lost any more weight.

Im really hoping the Aqua team lose the 50lbs and make it back to the ranch. The brother on the team seems to really want to be there. The sister doesnt really show a lot of emotion so it's hard to read her.

Still have no favorite. Have a lot of dislikes - primarily Conda and that older woman on the Black team - cant remember her name - the one that's always looking to sit down. OMG! And what's with all the crying this year already with these girls during the workouts??? The only reason I'm still watching is because of Dolvett. LOVE HIM! He's nice to look at but more than that, he's really motivating.
  • Simona38
    Options
    Finally got caught up with last week's episode!

So glad the black team lost last week and they sent Gail home! She didnt seem to want to be there.

So glad that Dolvett finally took Conda to task over her attitude. I think her attitude comes from a place of emotional pain. There's something that's just not right with her [and her brother].

So far Im rooting for Santa. He seems to give 100% each and every workout and challenge.
  • Simona38
    Options
    That was one heck of an episode last night. I cant believe the black team would throw a weigh in. And what's worse...they listened to Conda! Why would you do anything she suggests?

Ive noticed that this season, aside from being out of shape, these contestants arent really losing a lot of weight.

WTF was with Jeremy not being able to handle a workout by Dolvett? What have you been doing the past 2 months at the ranch?? These people dont really seem to be there to improve their health at all and that's really disappointing.

Bob posted on his blog that he's tired of the drama and lack of motivation and for people to contact the Biggest Loser if they're tired of it too. Ummm...dude...you're part of the problem! If your team lacks motivation or throws a weigh in...that's really on you as their trainer. You're there to motivate and to make sure these folks stay on the right path no matter what drama's going on.

Now with both scapegoats gone [Aqua Team], it'll be interesting to see what other excuses these people use for their poor performances.
  • Simona38
    Options
    I was disappointed with last night's episode. Only an hour and no weigh in?!?! WTH!?!

The only one I'm rooting for now to win is Kim. She seems to be the only one relying on her efforts to win and not on everyone else's friendship.

And she really looked smokin' hot last night!
  • Simona38
    Options
    Disappointing finale. Im glad Mike won the at home prize. He really deserved it.

Really disappointed that Kim didnt win but she just didnt have that much more to lose when she went home before the finale. I dont think Jeremy or Conda will keep the weight off. I think given a year, they'll be right back where they started. They just didnt get it. They didnt seem to be there for their health and to get fit. Guess everyone does get their 15 minutes of fame....