Oklahoma Gyms

Options
Where do you work out? I am just getting started at the Gold's Gym in Edmond on Danforth. I'll be working out in the mornings before work, I'd love to meet up with an MFP'er if anyone's interested!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm in Tulsa, I go to the Y. I love it b/c they have multiple locations and a good variety of classes.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My Hubs works in Tulsa so when we are there we use the Gold's Gym there. We have a super-low yearly fee there and we can go to any Golds Gym. You are right, it's great to go to a place with multiple locations!

:drinker:

Ice
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I workout at Fitness 19 on Broadway and 15th in Edmond.
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I go to Fit Body Bootcamp in Tulsa. It's an indoor bootcamp that is EXCELLENT! Lots of different classtimes and basically a personal trainer that helps with your nutrition and goals.
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    HELLO FELLOW OKIES!!!

I live in Tulsa (on Brookside) but just joined Gold's Gym and go to the Broken Arrow location. Our company partnered with them so it's only about $20/month and I like the Cardio Cinema so I can watch a movie while I'm dying! LOL

I also just joined the Gold's Gym 2012 12 Week Challenge. I'm SO excited to get started with my trainer next week. She's awesome!

Jdub, I'll have to check out the Fit Body Bootcamp site. I'm BRAND NEW to exercising again after a couple of surgeries so I'm past ready to get healthy again. I've been flat on my fat @ss for the last 2 1/2 years. Time to MOVE!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Iceskatefamrn - I'm at the Gold's Gym on Danforth too! However, I'm a night workout person. But, I could meet sometime during the day on the weekends. Send me an email and let me know if you're avail.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm in Tulsa, I go to the Y. I love it b/c they have multiple locations and a good variety of classes.

I am not from Oklahoma but I live in Tulsa. I go to the Y too and have found some great classes and instructors.
  • tfrederick79
    Options
    Anytime Fitness in Moore.
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Haven't joined a gym yet. When I do it will be in or near Bethany.
    When the weather is nice I will be walking and biking to some of the parks or Lake Overholser.
    As long as we don't have a drought again I will have my kayaks at Overholser and Lake Hefner.
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am an Anytime Fitness-er too....SW Okc is my home location.
  • cncallan
    cncallan Posts: 4
    Options
    I live in Ardmore and would like to find a good place to work out. I have to go in the mornings, early, before work!
  • soonernick
    soonernick Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Planet fitness NW Expressway. So cheap and close to home.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Curves and Anytime Fitness in Yukon:flowerforyou: