Meal Solutions - Dinner

Options
The hardest thing about being on a diet for me is putting the meals together. I hate eating the same thing every day and don't want to get board with this diet. Below are a few meal solutions for Dinner that I have put together. Feel free to add your own.

* Coming Soon* (OK so this is the hardest for me so I welcome suggestions)

Under 300 calories:

Under 400 Calories:

Under 500 Calories:

#1 Chili Cheese Tator Tots
*Ore Ida - Extra Crispy Tator Tots (Rls) 12 Pieces, 18 Pieces = 255 calories
*Hormel Chili - Chili No Beans, 0.5 cup = 110 calories
*Great Value (Walmart) - Mild Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 1/6 cup (28g) = 55 calories
Total: 420 (I know this sounds weird but it was so good and filled me up)

Under 600 Calories:

Meal Solution #1
* (1) Fast Classics Country Fried Steak = 280 Calories
* 1/2 cup Delmonte Corn no salt added = 60 calories
* 2 tbsp (1/2 cups) Shawnee Mills Peppered Gravy = 40 calories
* 1 cup Oreida Steam N Mash = 156 calories (that is with Hiland whole milk and I can't believe it's not butter)
Total Calories: 536

Replies

• careyd1105
    Options
    Tonight I prepared a Panko crusted flounder filet using my Delicious Dietitian Seafood Spice blend (which has NO SALT and is 100% natural, Gluten free!) Green beans, (freshly steamed) and sauteed with EVOO and minced garlic, purple onion and bacon bits. Boiled Red new potatoes and baked stuff crab. Delightfully delectable cuisine!

This meal was amazing. Best fish preparation that I have made in a long time, maybe EVER!

You have to try this and the whole meal was under 500 calories!

Substitute the butter or EVOO, use your salt free (100%) natural NO FILLER Spice blends for a more healthy approach to weight-loss and management!
  • TheConsumerQueen
    Options
    Thanks Carey I will add this to our list so let me get this right. You had:

Panko crusted flounder filet w/ Delicious Dietitian Seafood Spice blend
    Green Beans ( Freshly Steamed) and sauteed with EVOO and minced garlic, purple onion and bacon bits.
    Boiled Red new potatoes and baked stuff crab

Total Calories = 500?