Running / Walking Challenge

Options
I would like to start a small challenge. 5k, 5days a week for two months. If you have a Nike+ sensor it should be easy to track or you can do like I use to do and drive down the road and mark the 3.2 miles and know that's your run/walk goal point. I am not sure how to run an official challenge but I am sure we can wing it with in this group.

Replies

• TheYobana
    TheYobana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined the group because I'm looking for people to motivate me on my runs. I bought the sensor a while ago, but I think I've used it twice. My problem is finding a safe place to run after I'm off work (5:30). I need motivation!
  • Bend_and_sway
    Bend_and_sway Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love my sensor. I definitely haven't ran five days a week. I guess I was a little ambitious at first. I am trying to run the 5 k several times a week. Running in the evening sounds kind a dangerous. Are you able to run in the morning or at a community track?
  • TheYobana
    TheYobana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The problem is that when I wake up in the morning it is still dark. I just joined a gym, so I'm hoping to start getting used to the treadmill. I know that they just added that option to the sensor.