Fallout MMO

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
Please let this happen. This will be the one game my boyfriend and I will play together. He loves fallout, I love MMOs. Would anyone else play?

Replies

• Endeavors
    Endeavors Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would! I'd also play an Elder Scrolls mmo. I love the worlds Bethesda puts together.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I would play this. I love watching my husband play the Fallout games, and I've just cancelled my WoW subscription so I could do with something to fill the gap (also, I could do with a new computer, but that's not the point).
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Bethesda finally won rights to it.

I just hope theres more than two sects to join in it or something.
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    I think interplay recently announced that their plans for a fallout mmo are now dead
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I would! I'd also play an Elder Scrolls mmo. I love the worlds Bethesda puts together.

It would be the most fun, amazing, and buggy/broken MMO ever made.

I'd play it!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I think interplay recently announced that their plans for a fallout mmo are now dead

:explode:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I would! Although I don't know if I would leave Star Wars for it, haha.
  • MissJenova
    Options
    I definitly think this would be AWESOME! It would just demolish any free time I would ever have haha

My only issue with MMOs is paying monthly. It's worth it if that's your thing, but I enjoy paying a set price (minus DLC) and getting hundreds of hours of gameplay from that one purchase. No hate for MMOs, I just haven't made the leap yet. Perhaps a Fallout MMO would make that push for me....or really any new Bethesda MMO :)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options

BECAUSE they lost the rights to Bethesda the other day
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options

BECAUSE they lost the rights to Bethesda the other day

And Jovi relights the candle of hope.