January 12 check in

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
What's up everyone? What are you guys doing today? Who worksout in the morning? Check in and let us know what ya did. What's everyone got on their plate today?

I'm still recovering from my surgery, but I'll be ready to restart TF on Monday. I'm not sure if I want to start at the beginning or at week 5 where I left off.

So, get up, push play, get it DONE!!!

Replies

• deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have been so sick that I too am restarting TF on Monday. I am starting on weekone of the prep week to get back in the swing of things. Hope you are doing well.

Lets rock it out together.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Haven't worked out yet....gotta wait until I get off of work tonight. I have to do the 55EZ and I have only had to do that DVD once and I could only make it through about 40 minutes of it so I am anxious to see how a week of my other workouts helps improve my stamina on this 55EZ round.

I will say that the more I do Turbo Fire, the more I enjoy it. I guess because at first I felt so lost with all of the moves and steps. Once I started catching on I could really loosen up with it and enjoy the music. Each day that passes that I have stuck with my calendar, the more confident I become in myself and the goals that I set.
  • BC_Babe
    BC_Babe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I start TurboFire today!! Fire 30 and Stretch 10! I will be working out this afternoon when my 3yr old son is napping...right now it's the only time that will work for me. :smile: I'm excited! I think I got my calories figured out, I wanted to lose 2 lbs/week but I was still really hungry, so I adjusted it this morning and I am hoping it will be better!!

KPP, everyone!

Olena :bigsmile:
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    BC_Babe - Let us know how your workout goes. I'd like to lose 2 lbs/week too. Good job on adjusting your calories.

Rheneeb - You're getting stronger and more confident with each workout. Keep it up!

deb968 - Hope you feel better by Monday for your first workout. I've decided that I'm going to start at the begining with the TF Prep Schedule.
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Haven't worked out yet....gotta wait until I get off of work tonight. I have to do the 55EZ and I have only had to do that DVD once and I could only make it through about 40 minutes of it so I am anxious to see how a week of my other workouts helps improve my stamina on this 55EZ round.

I will say that the more I do Turbo Fire, the more I enjoy it. I guess because at first I felt so lost with all of the moves and steps. Once I started catching on I could really loosen up with it and enjoy the music. Each day that passes that I have stuck with my calendar, the more confident I become in myself and the goals that I set.

I had at least 3 ladies in my challenge contact me this week saying the same thing about "I don't get it, I can't catch on!". They just started on Monday. I told them, if you could do if perfectly on day 1, you wouldn't need to do this workout! They are loving it too!! Once you get the hang of it, your workouts will be so much more intense because you will be focusing on the techniques. Love it! I did Fire 45 EZ today.