Insanity is insane

Options
NeeNee15
NeeNee15 Posts: 3 Member
Hi i just started insanity a week and a half ago and i love it. I tried doing Jillian Micheal's but I'm not into slow workouts at all. I can already see some improvements before this i could not do one pushup, i could not lift myself up to save my life. Now i can gladly say i can do at least 5 lol. That may not be alot but its an improvement. I am very excited to see what my results will be in less than eight weeks. Sorry i joined this group late but i started on January 2nd.

Replies

• Gareth_Gumbs
    Options
    That's amazing a 500% improvement.
    How you getting on?
  • shellym27
    Options
    Hi i just started insanity a week and a half ago and i love it. I tried doing Jillian Micheal's but I'm not into slow workouts at all. I can already see some improvements before this i could not do one pushup, i could not lift myself up to save my life. Now i can gladly say i can do at least 5 lol. That may not be alot but its an improvement. I am very excited to see what my results will be in less than eight weeks. Sorry i joined this group late but i started on January 2nd.

Heyyy. I love it to! I also see improvements and I'm taking less breaks.
  • I'm so glad to hear that from other people that Insanity has been working for you guys. I just started Insanity but i have to be honest i only did it once, I do pt in the morning and i was hurting pretty bad after i did an insanity workout and the next morning had to run a few miles so I stopped, but i'm fine now and starting up again. I can't wait to see my results, even my 2 year old was doing it with me and he's like my little cheerleader =)
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Overall, it's getting better, but still so tough! I've missed a day. Should I do that workout and push everything back by one day, or should I keep to the plan and do what's on today's calendar square?