How are you doing so far???

Options
MasonMelissa
MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
I figured I would give everyone a place to vent there frustrations on losing weight and there successes.

So far for me it is going well I have been able to get my exercise in this far my only negitive is that i have a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies sitting on the counter that i baked the other day for my Husband. I have managed to only eat one a day for the last 2 days. So in a way that is a major success for me not to have eaten have the cookies that are there, But they are still tempting me.

Mel

Replies

• tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have been doing great.......I have been working alot so haven't had too much time to misbehave. I do lots of exercise so it is giving me way more calories that I could possibly use. I weigh in on Monday and im interested to see if there is a change.
  • MarileeP
    MarileeP Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So far I think I'm doing really well. While my food choices haven't always been the best, they've been much better than they would have been in the past and I've gotten off of my butt! i've added exercise at least 2 times a week and sometimes 3. Which is 2 or three times more a week than I have been doing in the past 10 years. And MFP has played a big role in my sucess. Being accountable is key for me. So yeah - I'm doing well!

And Melissa - kudos to you around the cookies!
  • nenar77
    nenar77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mel you are strong girl! I had a down day today. Didn't get my exercise in today at the gym but played catch up with my life duties. I am staying within my calorie range so that is good. Next workout day is Sunday. I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse the next two days and dead to the world when I get home. I'm excited that I'm cooking at home. I've always been a pizza/fast food girl. The crazy thing is that I prefer veggies but haven't had the drive to cook. I even have my lunch packed for tomorrow. Sounds kinda corny but a huge step for me. Keep it going guys and thank you for riding the ride with me!
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    So far I think I'm doing really well. While my food choices haven't always been the best, they've been much better than they would have been in the past and I've gotten off of my butt! i've added exercise at least 2 times a week and sometimes 3. Which is 2 or three times more a week than I have been doing in the past 10 years. And MFP has played a big role in my sucess. Being accountable is key for me. So yeah - I'm doing well!

And Melissa - kudos to you around the cookies!

It is 1am and i finaly broke and had 3 more cookies. I suck but i will work it off on Saturday and Sunday. I am sure that i will slip again but as long as i make up for it all is good.
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    Mel you are strong girl! I had a down day today. Didn't get my exercise in today at the gym but played catch up with my life duties. I am staying within my calorie range so that is good. Next workout day is Sunday. I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse the next two days and dead to the world when I get home. I'm excited that I'm cooking at home. I've always been a pizza/fast food girl. The crazy thing is that I prefer veggies but haven't had the drive to cook. I even have my lunch packed for tomorrow. Sounds kinda corny but a huge step for me. Keep it going guys and thank you for riding the ride with me!

thanks for the strength but I am human and the cookies won out. hehehehehe :smile:
    I know about not cooking much. My husband does all the cooking in the house except for my days off.I bring my lunch to work too that way i can watch how many calories i take in.

I will Keep suporting as long as you all do to even if you fall.